Chapter 18

Jeremy folded his hands, trying to control himself but Ramiel's eyes narrowed in response. Jeremy didn't reply, he walked slowly inorder to meet Calista but another heavy force pushed him away and he landed to the ground.

"I told you, you can't get to her any longer. Why should you when she had already fallen into my trap?"

Jeremy stood up. His vision was blurry but he had no idea why. Maybe he was tired or he was feeling Calista's tiredness, he could not say. "I also told you to keep dreaming because it would never be a reality. You can't blame her, she was instructed to freeze your power. You were more evil than now and being a royal you had more power than every single one of your breed that you could kill over a thousand within a minute, they were scared and they reached unto her. If you must be reminded, Princess Elsa lost her family to you. She didn't kill you completely when she had the opportunity." Jeremy ruffled his hair in annoyance, "She should have. I should have told her to. If she had destroyed you completely, you wouldn't be causing trouble in the human realm."

Ramiel stared at the dagger in his hand as a means of calming himself before slowly looking up at Jeremy, "You think she would have hearkened to you if you had told her? Have you forgotten so quick that she never wanted to be your mate? Have you forgotten that she is your mate but you are not her mate? She isn't a werewolf like you and thereby she is not restricted to you." Ramiel smiled. Seeing Jeremy's reaction was something pleasurable to him. But he had not even thrown the bomb, "Why then do you even think if she wakes up she would ever forgive you for cheating on her? Do you remember her saying that she promised never to love you again?"

Hearing this, Jeremy's sense heightened even though he had not turn into his true form, he ran to Ramiel and gave him a heavy blow in his stomach about three times. He didn't even pause a second after each blow. All he wanted to do was to tear him apart but he couldn't.  "You have been spying at us?" He questioned because he didn't understand how Ramiel knew what she said at the hospital.

"No." He replied with a smile, even though he was really annoyed at this moment. He just didn't want to waste his energy on this werewolf because he had wasted it earlier on punishing Xavier. "Xavier did. I wonder how you expected me to spy on someone like the both of you. You know so well that if Princess Elsa hadn't frozen my powers I would not even know she existed." He wiped off his blood that was on the side of his lips before facing backwards to walk to Calista.

Seeing this, Jeremy ran to stop him but Ramiel was quick to stretch his hand and then a reddish black smoke threw him to the ground. Jeremy grunted because of the pain he had felt. He sat down, only to be pulled back to the ground like he was stuck. No! He didn't want him to get to her. "Stop! Don't even get close to her!" He screamed as he saw his feet almost reaching to where the unconsciousness girl was.

Ramiel carried her gently in his arm and faced Jeremy, "You are such an obstacle than I expected. Don't worry, I won't force her to trust me but she will." He paused, "Do not be scared that I am taking her away, I just want to erase the memories of you existing from her and by the time I release her tomorrow, she would forget you ever existed and you would be nothing more than a stranger to her," he smiled and walked away.

"What?" Jeremy questioned himself. He was wondering how Ramiel was able to put a spell on him. "Could he still have some demonic powers in him? How was that even possible?" He tried standing up but still, he was stuck on the ground.

How long would he stay here? When would this spell disappear? He questioned himself. He wanted to follow Ramiel immediately!

"Hey, Jeremy!" He heard someone called him. Who was that? He faced back and saw a not so familiar man.

"Who are you?"

"Who?" The man had a very strange accent. He had white hair just like Ramiel but his aura was so different from his. He wore a very old garment like that of Ramiel's. He must have been from the other realms.

"It's Gael. You've forgotten me so quick." He said when he got to where he was. "I see that you are angered by that prince." He stretched his hand towards Jeremy and in a flash, the thick reddish black smoke that was around him disappeared and he was able to stand up. "I am here to help you just like you helped me in the past."

Jeremy looked stiffly at Gael, "A witch doesn't help without requesting for something. What do you want me to do in return?"

"That would be later, it's a good think I found you when you are in your most helpless state."

"Are you mocking me? Wait, why are you here in the human realm?"

"I came here for you."

Jeremy didn't bother anymore, he just wanted to know how Gael would be able to save him. "How then would you help? You must have been hidden there for a while now. I guess you know what the issue is."

"I do. Ramiel is planning to use Princess Elsa. If he regains his demonic power, then everyone is in danger. Sure, I will help."

"And what do you want in return?" Jeremy asked again, he was sure what this witch would want would be something big.

"Don't mind about that yet. I will help you get in between Ramiel and princess Elsa."

"I am also going to help too."

"You?" Gael smiled sheepishly. "You must be aware that Princess Elsa doesn't know you again. Ramiel must have wiped her memory about you and also...I guess you had no idea that you are posioned by him."

"What?!"