Chapter 6

His fists clenched as he recalled once again, the feeling of danger he was for the first time experiencing. Why was this happening to him? Why would he have to feel some weird connections?

He sat down with his hands on the glass cup. He didn't know he had squeezed it to pieces until his guard walked in, "Prince, are you okay?"

He looked up at him with fury boldly described on his face, when his bodyguard knew what went wrong, he immediately corrected himself, "Ramiel. She was almost raped."

Ramiel stood up and crashed the bottle of beers at his front. "What then did you do?"

Hearing this, his bodyguard cleared his throat, "I had his head cut off. But..."

He didn't let him complete his words before clenching his fists on his neck. His eyes which once shone silver were now black ink with touches of orange. He looked like with just more pressure, he could snatch off his bodyguard's head away. "Why? You could have left her alone when you noticed that, Xavier." He reduced the pressure and finally left him.

Xavier didn't understand this man any longer. Just some moments ago, he was tearing off other guards and maids and ordered people to go find out if that specific girl was in danger. Now that he was back and had successfully cleared the danger, he was even more furious. He didn't know who this girl really was but he knew she was someone his prince loathed so much and at the same time cared for her. It was confusing and he didn't know why.  "Prince... Ramiel, she was almost raped."

"How is that my business? I don't mind if she gets raped or she is hurt, the only thing that would annoy me is if she gets killed, not like she could, so I don't know why I am able to feel her when she is in danger." He calmed himself down then sat carefully on the coach. Each glance on the beer and the glasses, "She made me this way and all I want is her help, afterwards, I don't mind if her flesh and soul are being shattered  for the sharks to feed on." He paused a little, "You see, all those things and dangers she may go through, I really hope she meets something even worse. But unfortunately, she seems harmless."

Xavier agreed with what his master said. He also noticed this when the girl splashed the juice on him. Though, he never recognised her and his master couldn't neither because it was the first time they were both setting their eyes on her and she looked really harmless. He still couldn't believe someone as harmless as her could do such a thing to his master.

At some point, Ramiel was confused when the dagger in his pocket began to emit white lights the exact time the lady bumped into him but he doubted if the lady was truly the one he had been looking for, for many years. Before she could recognise his face, he had already walked away.

He knew there was something wrong about the lady. Though, he had never set his eyes on her because he never had the power and chance to, but this time that he could see her, physically, he was utterly confused. No matter what, he would dig up every information about her and find out why she was staying around. Around humans.

Xavier seemed equally confused, infact greater. His eyes poured on his master and he arrange the words he was about to speak, ensuring he wouldn't let out something that would annoy him. Just a few minutes ago, he thought he was finally going to die by his master's furiousness, when he saw those angry eyes. He only had those eyes when he fights his enemies, it surprised him more, when he recalled that he was just being angered by a mere human. He still couldn't believe the mere human could be considered as something powerful, that she even had the guts to do that to his master. "She seemed more than harmless. Especially when the pervert ripped off her clothes-"

"Ripped off her clothes?" Rahmiel eyes widened but he softened when he realised the sudden emotion that was obviously erupting.

Xavier's lips tuned into a thin line before he continued, "Yes. She couldn't do anything. If she was powerful as you claimed, she might have done something that exact moment when he almost had his way with her."

Ramiel had heard enough. It would be a lie if he didn't feel pity for her, especially when for the first time, he had the liberty to see her facial features, but he wouldn't let his guard down. What if, all these were her plans? He had fallen into many of her pranks many years ago, before she finally had her way. She had won and he promised himself that, such event wouldn't exist again. He could recall everything he went through just after the incident. The disgrace, the arrows, how he was rejected and everything. He had vowed to repay everyone their deeds but to do that, he would collide against the devil in disguise and make sure he broke her into pieces. She was never stronger and it was still a mystery to him how she was able to conquer him. "Xavier. I still think there is more to everything. Right now, I am really thirsty. That, I haven't gone through for many years now. But, seeing her, awakened my beast. Maybe it's a prove that, she truly is the one. We need to plan ahead. Meanwhile, send me one of those hot sluts. I really need to feed myself."

"Okay, Ramiel," Xavier said, and just like a flash he was no where to be found.

Ramiel glared at the four corners of the large room. He took the broken glasses and punched the wall really hard with his other hand to the extent that red-blaack liquid dripped from his wounds. He was bleeding. When he was done, he took the shattered glasses and brought two to his right hand. He pierced the glasses in his hand in such a way that it created a dip cut, but he just grinned, like he was feeling pleasure instead, "This is for you, Even though the scars would vanish easily, I want to be reminded of all the pains I went through because of you and every single moment I had inflicted pain on myself, even now. I would never let you go once I finally let you slid into my trap. Though, it might be tough, just like you are, Elsa... but...we shall see."