Chapter 17

Even though Jeremy had changed into the beast form, he couldn't fall down there to help her. He knew that even if he tried doing so, he would tear her flesh in the process.

He was stunned, he didn't even know what to do at that very moment, he prayed that someone from nowhere came. He had no idea what that bush held but just like what he had heard people say, that place didn't just contain harsh thick bushes, it was more of a place where demons were forcibly sent to.

He glared at the thick bush again as if praying for some miracle. Elsa couldn't just die immediately, he had longed for for this moment. The moment he would watch her change into what she truly was and comfort her saying that she wasn't weird and that he wasn't a human also. He had longed for the very moment he would tell her again that he loves her and would do everything to protect her from any monster. He just couldn't think that this was how it was going to result to. Now that he was in his real form, the place looked brighter due to his heightened sense. He walked to the bush slowly only to be stunned at what he saw later.

There was a red darkish smoke lingering over a lady, she was ascending slowly with the black smoke while she looked unconscious. "Elsa!" He called onto her and almost ran to meet her immediately the black smoke had carried her to the ground but he was stopped by a very heavy force which make him fall to the ground.

He looked at himself before looking up to see who had the gut to stop him from reaching unto Elsa and there he was. The monster he had planned to keep away from Elsa. That same monster was smiling slyly at him holding unto a golden dagger which was now shining bright. "Ramiel!" He called .

Ramiel looked at the girl who was lying on the ground unconscious before he glared at him, "I am surprised you had let her die."

Jeremy's fist grew into a very solid one. He had already changed into his human form due to the force that pushed him away the other time. "I didn't wish to." It was true that he didn't want to let her die but also he couldn't run to save her, he knew what could happen if he gets so close to her in his beast form. He was so happy that someone had come to save her but unfortunately it was the monster he tried keeping Elsa from. "What are you trying to do?"

Ramiel looked at the girl on the ground again before walking to Jeremy, his hand holding up to the shining darker, "Isn't it clear what I want with her?" He stopped and focused on the dagger with him, bringing Jeremy's attention to it. "This is what I have ever wanted for the past twenty years. Twenty years seem like just a few years but I couldn't wait to awake the demonic power she froze. Now that I got hold of her, isn't it a good news? I just need to deceive her until she unintentionally give me back my powers. And you know what, I can get back at her without feeling her pains." He cleaned the small droll beside his lips and chuckled, "Look, see? I am already drooling. Just can't wait to feed on her."

Jeremy looked at Calista who was lying on the ground, all he wanted to do was to take her away and clear the memories of her falling down into the pit of hell. But now, he had something more to take care of. "Don't dream too much. I am very sure you know that your power isn't anything greater than mine right now. I can as well tear you apart before you even fulfill it."

Hearing this, Ramiel laughed heartily before breathing hard to calm himself down. He took the shining dagger and put it softly on his palm, slowly hardening it so that it could bring out his blackish blood. And doing that, his blood dripped carefully and touched the ground. He licked is lips, "Doing this excites me a lot. Now that this dagger found its owner, it is sure going to do its work."

"Which work?" Jeremy asked, confused.

"I just used this dagger to bring out my blood right? It would be used to do the same to her immediately I receive back my powers. As everyone knows, princess Elsa isn't the one to be killed by ordinary swords or anything without reincarnating. This dagger is the only weapon on earth that could kill her to the extent that she would be unable to reincarnate."

Hearing this, Jeremy became more confused, "Did you think Princess Elsa died? Did you think she ever died and thereby reincarnated to the human world. Sorry to say but you are actually senseless if you think so."

"Really? She did not reincarnate? Does that mean she-"

"Yes. She is actually pretending to be a human. So, do not think that you can actually deceive her. She knows exactly who you are." It was Jeremy's turn to smile. Though all he said about Elsa knowing what he truly was, was a lie but he didn't just want this monster to deceive her.

"Really?" Ramiel questioned slowly, "You are wrong, Jeremy. She doesn't even recognise me, so there is no way my plan would be ruined. All I need to do is to make her fall in love with me and then... let her release my powers she had locked. Then slowly watch her die with my torture. Don't think I would be nice to her just so she can fall in love with me, I would do just the opposite. I wonder how you would be able to cope seeing your beloved mate."

Jeremy's heart tempered after he heard what he just said, "Oh no... Don't even lay your hand on her."

"I saved her life, is that what all you can say?"

"You saved her just because she is your only option. She wouldn't forgive you of she realises."

"I love you. I love you so much, Calista. Is that all what you want me to do to her? I should pretend to love her?" Ramiel tested the waters. He knew what he was doing. All he wanted to do was to annoy him so that he would temporarily lost his control, then, Elsa would wake up to see him in such way.