Love Strikes

It was a lovely day at Metropolis High, Max was currently training Barbi to control her powers while Lena and Beta were watching close by next to him in a hidden area where no one can see.

Max: Focus your skills, the cheetah is your ally, use it to protect people and the ones you love.

She becomes the Cheetah and slashes the small logs that were set up for her, she does a spinning tornado technique and breaks the rest of the logs with her claws, she walks up to a larger log with determination, she slashes the log on the bottom making it tilt towards her, she jumps and uppercutts the log with her claws slicing it in half before landing on her feet.

Max: Well done Cheetah, your skills continue to grow.

Lena: Nice work Mom, your doing great.

Beta congratulates her by walking up to her and nuzzles her leg while she pats her head for her kindness.

Cheetah: Thanks guys, my training really is paying off.

Max: Indeed you are Barbi, now, it is time for your final test, facing the master.

He shapeshifts into a medium sized dinosaur, he had green scales, he walks on four legs, he had elephant-like feet, yellow eyes, he had a beak for his mouth, pointed triangular plates on his back, and he had spikes on his tail called a thagomizer, he had become the Tuojiangosaurus.

Dino King: Your final test is to beat me in combat, if you pass then you are ready to be a hero, but if you fail then you have to try harder and be prepared to face me again, although we fought each other in an even match before, this time you mus...

Dino King: Your final test is to beat me in combat, if you pass then you are ready to be a hero, but if you fail then you have to try harder and be prepared to face me again, although we fought each other in an even match before, this time you must face a stronger enemy, the Tuojiangosaurus.

He slams his tail ready to fight while Beta and Lena watch, Cheetah was surprised to face a dinosaur with spikes on his tail.

Cheetah: (Mind) I have to watch out for his tail and find a weakness, if I could get to his legs and knock him down, I'll have a chance to pass.

She rushes towards him as he attempts to strike with his tail but dodges out the way, she attempts to slash his front legs but he rears up to stomp her which she barely dodges by doing a back flip.

Dino King: I can see what your planning, and I'm impressed, but it'll take a lot more then to slice my legs.

He runs towards her and attempts to slam his tail down on her, she dodges and slices his front legs, it may have hurt him but it wasn't enough to keep him down.

Cheetah: (Mind) He's right, it would take more then to slice his legs, if I could use some vines to hold his tail, I'll climb the tree and knock him down, I only got one shot at this.

He roars and charges at her while she waits for the right moment, he swings his tail at her but she jumps and grabs the vines and quickly ties his tail to the tree surprising him.

Dino King: Huh?!

She quickly climbs the tree while he struggles to free his tail from the vines, she pounces towards him while he look at her amazed.