Fitting in, Training and Having Fun

A few hours go by which school ends for the day, the group walks out of school getting ready to teach Diana how to fit in as a normal person, however Max's phone dings and checks his screen to see a message from his father saying there was trouble in downtown from a large villain.

Max: Uh oh, you girls will have to go without me.

Jessica: What do you mean?

Max: there's trouble downtown, I'll catch up when I'm done.

Diana: Good luck Maximus, may Athena watch over you.

Max nodded and enters inside the bushes to hide his shapeshifting powers, the girls hears him growling in a animalistic way, he erupts out the bushes as a large theropod dinosaur roaring in rage, he had a muscular build except his small arms with four fingers, his underbelly and feet were brown while his upper body was red, his head had spikes that runs down to the end of his tail, sharp teeth in his bone crushing jaws, he had horns on top of his head, and his eyes were blood red, he had become a Carnotaurus, only he was bigger, faster, and stronger, this was the Gen 3 Carno.

Dino turns towards his friends who were shocked to see his Carnotaurus appearance.

Kara: Since when did the Carnotaurus get bigger and scarier, I thought they were medium size not large!

Dino King: For your information there are two other ones that are more accurate, but this is my favourite one.

Dino roars and runs towards the city to stop the threat from causing damage while the girls watch in amazement.

Diana: What is this strange feeling in my chest?

Zee: I think it's... love.

Kara: I feel it too.

Karen: Same.

Jessica: Me too.

Barbara: Me three, be careful Dino.

Meanwhile in the city a large villain picks up a bus and throws it towards the ground destroying it, she had a muscular build, golden bracelets on both of her wrist and ankles, a yellow cave woman attire, she had raspberry hair, and her eye colour were hazel.