Past Vs Future, True Villain

The group and the dinosaurs following Blue arrives at the park where Max would be hiding at.

Barbara: Looks like Max is in the park.

Hippolyta: Who is this Max?

Diana: That's Dino King's true name, his real name is Maximus Hammond Wu.

Hippolyta: I just hope we find him, I feel guilty for what I said to him.

Kara: Hey, its not your fault, you didn't know about it until now, we'll find him.

Zee: We better spread out to cover more ground.

They spread out to find their companion, Bumblebee, Zatanna, and Super Girl flies in the air trying to see him on the ground, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Batgirl looks through the bushes and trees to see if he was hiding there, Hippolyta and the dinosaurs were looking around the pond with the Baryonyx trio swimming in the water seeing if he was in there, they emerged from the water shaking their heads no.

Hippolyta: (Sighs) There's no hope of finding him.

She sits on the ground in sadness with the dinosaurs sitting beside her, unaware that they were being watched by a mysterious creature.

Hippolyta: I shouldn't have disrespected his mother back there, he carries bravery and kindness towards my daughter, he shows respect to her and his companions including his father, I've got his friend hurt from my actions, they might even be in love with him, he's almost like a King to his subjects, but he doesn't act formal but rather acts like a normal citizen among his kind, but deep within my heart I share the same feelings to him like Diana, I wish I could tell him that, I'm sorry Maximus.

???? ????: Apology accepted.

Hippolyta and the other dinosaurs turned towards the voice to see a large mammal exiting out the bushes, he had sharp teeth with two long fangs, he walks on four legs, orange eyes, sharp claws, and brown skin, what the group were looking at was a predator from the Late Permian period, the Gorgonopsid.

Author notes: Just to let you know his left fang isn't chipped like the show, this predator would be in the Savannah class like in his home world, and most importantly, Surprise!

Hippolyta: Maximus?

Dino King: Yes Hippolyta, it's me.

Beta runs towards him and nuzzles his leg which he nuzzles back.

Dino King: Good to see you too Beta, (walks up to her) listen, I'm sorry for attacking you before, I was only defending Diana from being taken away from us.

Hippolyta: I accept your apology Maximus, you truly have a heart full of gold, I'm sorry to hear your mother passed away.

Dino King: Its alright, you didn't know till now, is Barbara alright?