Sweet Justice Attack

The group were enjoying their night at the Peir with Diana learning to have fun, right now they were leaving the Pier talking about how it went until Zee stops them.

Zee: Ladies and gentleman, after a night like tonight, there's only one thing that can cement this friendship, frosting!

They look ahead to see a building that says Sweet Justice which was a cafe but for desserts.

Girls except Barbara, Diana, and Max: Sweet Justice!

Max: I heard of this place, it's one of Metropolis best cafe, I definitely don't want to miss this.

Kara: You got that right dino boy.

They enter inside to see other people enjoying their ice cream and milk shakes.

Barbara: How did I not know about this?

Max: Well Babs, it has a incredible rating of five stars, making it the best cafe of Metropolis.

?????: Hey guys, so what's the hap, whats poppin, what's the latest? Can I get you something sweet, sure hope so, cause that's what we have, it's sort of our specialty.

Max: Barry?

Barry: Max, well what do you know, never thought I see you here.

Kara: Wait, you know each other?

Max: Sure did, we met when we were kids, so how have you been man?

Barry: I've been great, going to school, got a job, just having a blast in Metropolis, what about you?

Max: I'm doing good, moved up here from Gotham, just started school today, met new friends, and had fun at the Pier, anyways this is my best friend Barbara and this is Diana.

Barry: Pleased to meet new faces.

They eventually ordered their desserts and sit by a table in the corner, Diana was sceptical at first but when she tried it she loved her dessert, she loved it so much she eats the groups desserts which surprises them.

Max: I'll be right back girls, just got to use the restroom.

Max gets up from his seat and enters the restroom while the girls talk about him.

Diana: Sisters, from what I see in Maximus is a true warrior with a heart of gold.

Zee: Indeed, he truly shows us respect.

Kara: He's pretty cool, and strong by the looks of it.

Karen: He's also very smart.

Jessica: And very brave, his mother would be very proud, right Barbara?

They noticed that Barbara hasn't said anything but had a sad look on her face.

Zee: Is everything alright?