First Day of School

???: (Voiceover) Ahh Metropolis, a beautiful city where the man of steel himself lives, although crime has been tough these days, but from where I used to live crime was pretty easy for me as a hero, the names Maximus or Max for short and the city I grew up in was known as Gotham city where the dark knight lives, and the hero I am, well, let's just say my powers are extraordinary.

A group of thugs were robbing a bank to grab the money they need, unbeknownst to them a creature was watching the event on top of a building

Thug leader: Alright we got the money, let's get out of here!

The thugs rushes out the building where they hear sirens wailing from the distance.

Thug leader: Take the alleyway!

They hurried towards the alleyway while the creature growls and starts to follow them.

Thug 1: That was close boss, but we got the money, we're rich!

Before they could check the money, they hear a growling noise from around them.

Thug 2: What was that boss?

Thug leader: I don't know, keep an eye out, must be Superman.

Thug 1: Uh boss, Superman doesn't make a growling noise.

Before the leader could say anything, something large jumps down behind them spooking them, they slowly turn around to see a large bear-like creature with brown fur, black eyes, sharp teeth, sharp claws, and a long tail instead of the stubby short tail.

???? ????: Sorry to interrupt fellas, but I believe that doesn't belong to you.

He rears up to his hind legs towering the thugs and lets out a mighty roar, ready to fight.

Thug leader: Its him, get him!

Both the thugs charge at the bear with pipes in their hands.

???? ????: Show time.

The first thug attempts to swing the pipe at the animal, but he dodges from his attack and swipes the pipe out of his hand, the thug looks at his hand and sees the weapon wasn't in his grasp, he nervously turns towards the bear who had a smirk on his face.

Thug 1: Uh oh.

The bear then uppercuts him knocking the thug to the ground unconscious, he felt something smack against his leg and turns to see the second thug managed to land a hit with his pipe, the animal attempts to bite him but the thug blocks his jaws with his pipe, however the prehistoric bear holds the pipe within his mouth and swings the thug in circles while screaming.

???? ????: (Muffled) Ring around the rosy, a pocket full of poseys, ashes ashes, we all fall.

The creature stops spinning and slams the second thug to the ground knocking him out and spits out the pipe from his mouth.