Ten - Fake Goodbyes

Short Chapter!

A gentle breeze blew through Katsuki's hair as he boarded the plane. His face was stained with tears, after spending the past hour crying in his boyfriend's arms. He had just graduated, and it was time to go back home to Japan. Izuku had cried too, way more than he had. It was hard for them to part ways, after spending a year together. They had had so much fun together, too. They were going to miss each other, very much.

The blonde sighed as he sat down in his seat, mind trailing off to his beloved boyfriend, who he had just left behind in a crying mess. He really didn't want to leave America. He wanted to stay in Japan with Midoriya, forever. Even if his parents were waiting for him at the other side of the world. He still wanted to stay with the one person he truly loved. 

Izuku gently cried, his mother trying her best to comfort him. He looked up to the door his boyfriend had disappeared through, his eyes filling with tears. His heart ached to the thought of Katsuki, leaving him to go back home. He wanted to go with him, and had offered to tag along, but the blonde had refused and told him to stay here with his mother. 

"Come on, baby. Let's go home." Inko spoke softly, pressing a gentle kiss on her son's freckled temple. Izuku gently nodded, wiping away a tear as he turned around. He fixed his shorts, taking a deep breath as he slowly started to walk off. His mother continued to whisper sweet nothings in his ear, trying her best to comfort him. They exited the airport; a fresh breeze blew through green curls as he and his parent walked through the large parking lot. 

He looked around, seeing his mother's panicked expression. He immediately smiled, knowing she had forgotten where their vehicle was parked. Midoriya chuckled, looking around for the familiar white jeep, which was hard to locate through hundreds of other cars. 

They walked around for several minutes, both feeling quite embarrassed by how idiotic they were looking. To be honest, it somewhat cheered Izuku up, taking his mind off his boyfriend's departure. However, his joy lasted only for several minutes, due to a loud rumbling noise, occurring from the runway. Midoriya looked over, eyes landing on the plane Katsuki had gotten on. He watched as it started flying, eventually disappearing into the distance. 

The Omega sighed, looking down as his mother called out his name, now standing next to their vehicle. He slowly started walking towards his parent, smiling shyly. As he reached for the door handle, he flinched to the sound of his name being called out. 

"DEKU-!"

Bakugou panted as he slowed down, watching as a teary greenette stared at him from the distance. He stopped, his heart rate slowing down as he watched the Omega. Izuku slowly began walking towards him before beginning to run. And before they knew it, they were holding each other close in their arms. Midoriya pressed a damp kiss on his boyfriend's lips, pulling away in a quick gasp before closing the gap again. His tears eventually came to a stop, backing away as he wrapped his arms around the Alpha's neck.

"Wha- Your flight-? Kacchan, you need to go home!" Midoriya whined, pressing their foreheads together.

"I don't give a shit. I want to stay here, with you. I'll go back home later, when I really need to. My folks are fine on their own for a little longer." The tall blonde chuckled, gently kissing Izuku's freckled cheek. Midoriya giggled, their lips colliding once again. Their tongues intertwined for a short moment, before they pulled away with beaming smiles. Only then did the curly-haired boy look back, awkwardly staring at his mother. She smiled back at the couple, shaking her heard in a soft giggle. 

"Come on, kiddos. Let's go home." She snickered.

The End.

What did you guys think of the story? Let me know! I hope you enjoyed it-! 

-Sucky Author