Chapter 29: Sports Fest Redux

Start from the beginning

"Cereal? Really? C'mon, Deku. You know that shit has no nutritional value."

"It's good for the soul, Kacchan! Trust me."

"That's your excuse for every bit of garbage you shove in your body." Katsuki raised an eyebrow, and Izuku could feel the stare boring holes through his back. "I'll make you some eggs if you stop pouring that crap in the bowl right now."

"Fuck you." Izuku pouted and dumped the rest of the box in the bowl, dry pellets rattling on the ceramic. "I'm having my post-coital cheerios, and that's that."

"Suit yourself." His boyfriend shrugged. "Have fun being hungry in a couple hours."

"Are you really complaining? All I'm gonna be hungry for then is your dick."

He let himself smile a crooked smile when Katsuki didn't reply for a long, long moment. Izuku knew he'd won this time. Why would anyone turn down his ability, especially in combination with his new piercing?

You can't get mad at me for eating this when—

"...so, would dick also be considered good for the soul?" Katsuki said, arms folded across his chest. "Because if so, I still think you're full of shit."

Come on!

"Fine." Izuku grumbled, dumping milk into the bowl and grabbing a spoon before sitting himself flat on a barstool. "Guess I'm not gonna suck your dick again today. Have it your way."

"Well..." Katsuki slid into the seat next to him, hand coming up to rest on Izuku's barely-clothed thigh. "Guess that won't be too much of an issue, considering I was planning on sucking yours. Or did you forget all about that practice you promised? Don't worry, I'm gonna do my best not to choke on my food this time." A thumb swiped over his lip, and his boyfriend kissed his cheek just before leaning in to whisper in his ear. "You had a little something there, babe."

Oh. That's hot.

"Are you wanting to spend this morning just teasing me?" Izuku said, the cereal long forgotten in favor of cupping Katsuki's face in his hands and kissing him again and again, making damn sure that his boyfriend wouldn't forget his new piercing in the process. "I didn't know you had all this in you, Kacchan..."

"What can I say?" Another kiss, another hand straying too close to Izuku's crotch. "I learned from the best."

"Mm, now you're just trying to suck up to me." He said, only for Katsuki to snort and palm at Izuku's crotch.

"I think suck off would be more appropriate."

"That so?" Izuku pressed his hand over top of his boyfriend's, urging him to continue. "Really up to giving it another go already?"

"God, you have no idea."

Who gave you... "Who gave you the right to sound so good."

And oh, Katsuki did not have to let that little bit of tongue poke out between soft (moisturized?) lips and give him the most lust-filled stare he'd seen in years. "I dunno, but..."

Keep talking, keep talk—

"Maybe you'll find out when you finish eating."

Just like that, his boyfriend got out of the seat beside him, leaving Izuku with hunger and a hard-on.

He blinked.

"W-Wait, Kacchan, what are you—"

"Talk to me after you've had a vegetable!" Katsuki called out before proceeding to step into Izuku's room, shut the door, and locked it behind him. "Fruit works too!"