Armin: Like what? What are you going to do to fix my arms? There is nothing you can do! You may talk all big, but know this I know what you are like, because I can see throw you-

Armin was hit in the chase as he throw out of his own body. Armin was confused and scared as strange brought him back, before being put back in his own body again.

Armin: What did you do to me?

Strange: I push you out of your Astro from.

Armin: W-What?! Why did you do that?!

Strange: To open your eyes.

Strange put his right hand on Armin forehead, as Armin was sent flying.

Armin: Aaaaaa!!!

Armin was being thrown through different universes as he was trying to get back to where he was. A butterfly then flys in front of Armin as he touches it. By doing so he is thrown backwards.

Doctor Strange: Do you thing you know how the worlds work. You think this is the only universe. What is real. What goes beyond the walls. Who are you in this universe.

Armin was then brought back to where he originally was as he looked up at Strange.

Strange: Now Mr Arlert, will you come with me.

Armin: Please tech me.

Strange smiles as he opens up a portal and step through. He then look back a Armin.

Strange: You coming.

Armin seeing this jumps through as it closes behind him. Once one the other side Armin would be amazing by everything around him.

Armin: By. The. Walls.

Strange: You don't have this type of technology do you?

Armin: N-No... How?

Strange: In do time I will tell you everything. But now it time to start your training.

Time skip

It now been a few years and Armin is now finally on his last Test. If Armin pass he will become the sorcerer supreme of his world. Armin for the pass few years got to explore the world and how everything works, to be honest he want to stay here, but he know he could not leave his friends and that one day his world would look the same. Right now Armin was in front of Doctor Strange as we waited for his lest test.

Strange: You ready, Armin.

Armin: Yes, sir.

Strange smirk as he brought Armin into a room of some sort.

Armin: What is this?

Strange: Your last test of me, is to save your world.

Armin: Ah?!

Armin looked at Doctor Strange with shock, he expected to go through a trial or something but not this.

Strange: I have told you everything I know and more. I true you that you can do this.

Armin: Th-Thank you so much Steven.

Strange: Strange, but I allow it. Oh one more thing before I forget.

Strange then gave Armin a box as he opened it up to see a cloak just like Doctor Strange as it came out of the box and warp it self around Armin.

Stange: And another thing, your own sling ring. This will only work in your world only so remember that. Also I have made it so only two minutes has pass in your world so don't worry.

And with that Armin gave Doctor Stange one last look before going through a portal he opened and walk throw. Once back Armin made his way to the cabin he and everyone was stay in. The now new Murdock squad was everyone that was in Levi squad, everyone was sitting around before Armin walk in the first to see him was Eren.

Eren: Hey Armin, how you doing. What are you wearing?

Armin looked down as he saw he was in the outfit Doctor Strange gave him when they first started practicing. Everything else saw Armin as they made there towards him.

Mikasa: Hey Armin, how did your hand get better?

Armin: I.. I uhm..

Murdock: Now, now there everyone let take a seat and let Armin talk.

Murdock then looked into Armin eyes.

Murdock: You ready to tell us what happened.

Armin took a minute before replying.

Armin: Yes, sir.

Murdock smiled as he lad back in the chair he was sitting in as Armin told them what happened.

__________________________________

Hey everyone I know it been a long time since I have posted on this story so I like to apologize. The reason I don't post on here was because I was thinking on redoing this story but I was not sure. So I put this one to the side and started working on another story which you may have saw, Attack on Vader. While I was doing that story it help me out on what I can do differently and fix with this story. So after a bet I want back look at this and said fuck it, I finish this story and if I feel like it I will do a redo of these story later on in the future when this story is down. So I hope you like this chapter I know it not much but I'm now mostly working on my other story but I will make sure to at least up this one, so good bye for now and I see you in the next chapter.