Fear of Past

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook was taken back to his cell. The officer practically threw him in the room making him bump to the ground and hiss slightly.

"I never wanted to hate you, Jungkook. But now i do..... more than you think. Your reason was all emotional but it was senseless and absurd."

"I'm sorry." Jungkook circled an arm around his own body. His shaking body started to feel numb. He had so much to talk to Jimin, but one glance at his pale sick face made everything worse. Jimin hate him......he said he never wanted to.....but he hate him now.

Jungkook expected a mock from Hobi, a hand on his shoulder from Yoongi but nothing came. He dared to lift his head and look around, it isn't his cell, it's not the same cell where he was taken last time. This room is small, and doesn't even have a window, or a bed......there's nothing.

It's an isolation cell.

This made Jungkook panic, he felt his heart beating so fast and his breathing was heavy as well. Too many memories got triggered.

"Keep it down, boy! If i hear you one more time I'm gonna smash your face, so bad."

"Take him to the closet, and no food for him."

"STAY HERE IF YOU WANT TO STAY ALIVE."

"You know, you make a mistake and you pay for it."

"Open the door.....PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" His fist collided with the hard iron door but nothing happened. Slowly the light that was coming from the small airshaft also started dimming, it's getting dark.

"Officer!! Open the door....please!!"

"Keep it down!" A hard blow of stick on the door made Jungkook to flinch. His subconscious traumas started waking up, his body started trembling.

The closet...

The beatings...

His step mother....

The man he called his father...

His uncle....

Paul, the man who died protecting him.....

Everyone from his past started coming back.... Haunting him...

"How does it feels?" Suddenly a voice from his behind made him turn.

"Who is this!"

"How does it feel to be so helpless and scared?" Another sentence made him tremble in fear. This voice is so cold, as an icicles piercing his body.

"To be afraid to even take a breath?" The direction of the voice changed.

"To feel that there is always someone watching you?"

"To feel like someone can kill you any minute."

"To feel like things can go wrong any minute."

"To live on the edge."

"How does it feels!"

With every sentence, the voice comes from a new corner.