Guiding Light

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The day has been a long loop of pain already. There was no more strength in him, watching his love having so much hatred in his eyes, and his friend trying his best to not show the vulnerable self of him, and his own crumbling self, here he is standing outside the door of Jimin.

He doesn't know the passcode so he trying reaching out to Jimin via intercom. He can feel his hands trembling and his body falling to stand straight yet he still has to, he has to stand straight and do all he was supposed to do.

"Hobi?" Jimin had a string of strangeness in his voice. Despite of being friends, Hobi and Jimin rarely had any interactions.

"Can i come in?" Hobi did his beat not to let his voice tremble.

"Of cource." Letting him in, Jimin closed the door. "What happened to you?"

Jimin was already out of his mind, ever since he has taken Jungkook home he was so out of his self. Watching the two people who mean the world to him, lying unconscious side by side made his heart ache.

They were in the living room when he heard something crashing in the kitchen, knowing that Lia is trying to cook he ran off to her after guiding Hobi toward the room where Jungkook and Taehyung were staying.

With heavy steps., Hobi stepped inside the room, the air inside feels chilling, terrifying as in the environment might swallow you and make you live your worst nightmares and then kill you brutally. However, Hobi went close to the lying bodies and crouched down to plant a kiss on both of their foreheads.

"Why is everything falling apart?" He cried in a whisper. Another stream of fear rolled down his eyes . His hand going down to hold Jungkook's hand. "I can't be strong anymore."

He then looked back at Taehyung who was looking so peaceful while sleeping there. Looking at him like that brings back alot of memories. "You didn't deserve any of it. You were meant to be loved and cherished, not bullied."

He still think Jungkook and Yoongi did wrong to the poor blond, he never accepted that what they did was right but he is weak, too weak to leave his friends, to leave them after being with them for such lone time.

"Who bullied him Hobi?" The question made him gasp lightly. As said earlier, his cowered self isn't strong enough to disclose his friends deeds.

"Gu-Good Even-Evening." Hobi stood up and saw a familiar girl standing behind him. He has seen her at the hospital but he doesn't know her name.

"Good Evening. Who bullied him?" Lia repeated her question. She can see that just the words make Hobi look paler.

"Wuh-What are you talking auh-about?" Hobi didn't look in her eyes yes, but his hand was gripping the trouser so tightly that was helping him stay stable.

"You know what I'm talking about. It's Jeon, right?" Lia said while placing the jug of water on the nightstand and looked back at Hobi.

"I don't know, wh-what are you saying." Hobi still didn't look at her in the eyes.

"Hobi, with a single glance, i can tell that you are a good person. You don't mean harm to anyone........" at this Hobi looked at her. "But that doesn't make you harmless."

"I can never harm him." Hobi said desperately. After all, above all this mess, Hobi did like Taehyung and wanted to be his friend. It's just that the course of things doesn't work in his favour.

"I know that, but befriending a bully makes you a threat too." Lia knew it was easy to crack Hobi and pull the truth out of him. She can see that Hobi is conflicted.