Supervisor

Ignore the Mistakes 🙏🏻

"Every one, eyes on the target and just keep passing the ball." Yoongi yelled. The while basketball court is filled with boys practicing.

"Kook, move fast." Yoongi yelled. Jungkook was relatively slow as compared to other days. The truth is he couldn't sleep properly last night.

"Why are we even practicing?" He groaned in annoyance. He looked around to everyone and saw all of them were genuinely practicing.

"Because we fucking got a match with other schools. Now get your ass concentrate on the field." Yoongi yelled followed by the whistle making everyone alert.

"Mr. Min." A young boy called as soon as he entered the basketball ground.

The called male turned watching the very familiar boy standing at the entrance of the room. "Yes."

"I apologize for disturbing you in between the practice but Mr. Lee is calling for Mr. Jungkook." The boy said very politely.

"Why do you have to apologize for that." Yoongi smiled at the boy turning back to the players playing. "Jungkook." He yelled.

The boys didn't hear him so the older has to blow the whistle for making them all listen to him. "Jeon Jungkook, Mr Lee is asking for you. Go"

Jungkook couldn't be happier. He didn't waste even a second throwing the ball behind his back making it a perfect hoop. Everyone in the team was amazed at the abilities of the boy.

"Saw that." Jungkook winked at the trainer making the old almost hit him. Jungkook accompanied the young boy making his way to the Gym.

"Why is he calling me?" Jungkook asled once to the boy while walking to the mentioned area.

"I don't know. I was passing by the hallway, he asked me to call you." The boy seemed a bit scared and alot angry at the present male.

"Come on Kim, it's been so many months yet you are still holding the grudges." Jungkook clearly mocked the young boy.

"You better stop talking to me and go where you are called." The boy wanted to just kick the player in the face.

"Ohooo Kim Min-Jae is angry." Jungkook laughed making the other boy even more angry.

"I'm trying my best to avoid making a scene so don't provoke me." Min-Jae grabbed the players collar glaring at him.

"Good Morning Mr. Lee." Jungkook greeted the gym coach who was standing at the entrance of the door. Min-Jae turned abruptly.

"What is happening here?" The gym coach asked.

"Nothing sir." Jungkook pushed Min-Jae away correcting his shirt and a dirty smirk dancing on his lips.

"I'm sorry sir." Min-Jae apologized while walking away.

"What did you do this time?" Mr. Lee asked Jungkook as soon as the boy was out of sight.

"Nothing sir. When do i do anything?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Jungkook." Mr. Lee raised his eye brows knowing exactly how innocent is the young player infront of him.

"I swear sir I didn't do anything. " The young player defended himself.

"Anyways. Get in." The trainer made him walk inside.

"Why did you call me sir?" Jungkook asked looking around as mostly he was called when something new is being arranged in the gym or when someone broke anything. Being the head of the gym he got the responsibility of looking after the equipments.