Truth be told

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook's whole body felt frozen to the single spot. The mare voice of Zoye as soon as she entered the hall was enough to grip his toe and tie them to the ground.

"I'm here to announce that BamBam and his gang is arrested for bullying and killing Taehyung. Also, i have an arrest warrant Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi, and Jung Hoseok. Please, arrest them."

These next words of Zoye pulled him out of his shock and initiated a state of panic in him. Everybody knows, everyone know......Jimin, Namjoon, every student.....all of them know now.

He turned back to see Yoongi was as panicked as he was and he was as still as he was. His reputation was also at risk, the coach, the faculty of the school bullying students.......too bad.

Then there's Hobi, neither panicked nor reacting. His hands already in front of him, stretched for a police office to cuff him.

Run, hide, run away or else.... Jungkook's mind was a mess. He should run, getting caught by the police officer will only add more problems. Beside.... I didn't do anything....... Nothing to kill him.

"You must have some kind of confusion, Jungkook was Taehyung's frineds. And yoongi and Hobi too—-"

"What friend, Jimin-ssi?" Zoye stepped down and walked towards Jimin. Beside him, Namjoon and Jin were also standing mouth agape and shocked eyes.

Arrest warrant for Jungkook and Min Yoongi....
Min Yoongi—- M-Min yoongi.

"Do you consider a bully, your friend? A tormentor, your friend? He ain't Taehyung's friend. Never was, Never will." The poison in Zoye's voice was as same as the day in the hospital. Jimin can see disgust and loathing littering Zoye's eyes.

"Jeon Fucking Jungkook, you must be very happy now, right? You got what you wanted."

"Talk to me you loser. Talk back now."

"I wanted to apologise to him but you never let me, it wasn't his fault neither mine, you were the one who did but he had to live with this regret. I've seen him how scared was he at school, just because of you Jungkook. I'm telling you, I won't stay quite. I'll make sure that you get the punishment you deserve. I'll make sure that you get charged for what you did, and I'll be the one who'll call the cops and would tell them."

"You fucker, you and your pathetic group of friends have troubled enough people now, no more students will suffer by your hands. I'll make sure of it. He was so scared of me, he didn't want to even look at me. Just because of you."

"You didn't have anything to say? Don't worry, I'll make sure to you pay for what you did. This...." Pointing at the ICU door, she glared at Jungkook. "....is your fault, you did this."

"You never even considered that the person Taehyung was so afraid of is none other than your beat friend, oh... what do you call him? Ah, brother." Zoye looked at Jungkook, who by now was cuffed by one officer.

"Jim, tuh-that's not true—-"

"Then what is? What's the truth?" Zoye turned to him. "THEN WHAT'S THE TRUTH, FUCKER!!"

"Shut up......Just shut up!" He yelled back in rely.

"Juh-Jimin, you know me..... you know I can't do this..... i was—-"

"Shame on you. After everything, you have the courage to stand here and lie. You can't go any lower than this Jungkook." Zoye looked at him and spatted.

Jimin was only left to see between Jungkook and Zoye. He didn't want to even think that what Zoye just said is true.

"Tell me, wasn't it you who put a blame on him? Blame of rapping me? You made the whole thing up and then blamed on him that he was trying to take me forcefully in a convenience store. He was begging in front of you to prove his innocence, you put no mind to it and——- you are a dirty fucker, Jungkook." Zoye slapped him across his face. "Say it, say it's a lie. Tell them I'm lying......do it!!"