Troubled

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The raging ringtone broke the silence of room and startled both sleeping boys.

Jimin hardly moved, as he just flipped to his other side, placing the arm over his eyes to stop the light from penetrating. A small groan left his mouth however.

Taehyung was up as soon as the phone ringed. He was finding it hard, really hard to sleep already. Taehyung was quick to silent his phone before gazing at the screen for caller ID.

Joonie Hyung.

Taehyung didn't wait for a second and hopped off the bed. He didn't bother to look down at his naked body and in a second ran out of room. He didn't want to disturb Jimin so he ran outside. As for him, this call was much needed for him.

"Hyungie." Taehyung almost cried out. The single glance on his brother's name overwhelmed him.

"Bany Boo. How are you?" Namjoon's voice was fresh as ever.

"I miss you hyung. I miss you so much." Taehyung wanted to say so much right now but only this came out of his mouth.

"I know bear, we miss you too." Taehyung has never craved his brother as much he do now.

"Hyung, if i say i want to come back home right now and stay with you like before will you stop me? I mean will you support my decision?" Taehyung was too overwhelmed to think about his words right now.

There was silence on the other side, Taehyung's heart almost sank on the silence. He gulped as he was hearing very limited voices from other side.

"Bear are you not happy? You always wanted to study in Seoul. It was your dream." Namjoon said after a while.

"I'm just kidding hyung. Of course i want to study." Taehyung said but didn't feel the hint of humor in his own voice.

"Voo?" Taehyung heard Jin's voice and he flapped his eyelashes few times to keep the water inside the rim of the eyes.

"Jinnie hyung." Taehyung chirped.

"Your hyung kept saying that you are not happy and he feels like you are hiding something from him. Yesterday his blood pressure was so high, and cz of that his health is not good. He keeps compromising his health for everything, and most of all worrying about you. Please assure him that you are happy." Jin explained him. Taehyung can swear that he was holding his breath all this time.

Namjoon can feel him, he can feel his pain. Taehyung burst in tears once again. His body shaken a little cz of cold air and a shiver that ran down his body. Think about it, your loved ones can feel you, they can feel you are happy or sad. How special and horrific it is.

"Hyung. Is he telling the truth?" Taehyung tried to sound stern.

"Of course not. Yes, i felt like you are not happy but I didn't compromise my health. That is a lie. I just, you know i just minimize the doze of medicine that's it." Namjoon replied.

"Why decrease the dose? You know better that this single doze keeps your BP in control. Why did you lower the doze then?" Taehyung asked.

"Come on I didn't contact you to investigate me. Tell me about yourself. Are you taking your medicine on time? You aren't out of any, right?" Namjoon asked.

"Take care of yourself hyung please. A much as you worry about my situation, do it for your own self too please." Taehyung didn't answer his question though.

"Tell me. Are you taking your medicine on time?" Namjoon asked in slightly panicked voice.

"I'm almost out of Concor. But I'm planning to make a visit to the medical store and will buy it. Other than that I'm good. I'm taking the dozes on time." Taehyung replied.