Best Buddies

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been a week. Taehyung is on the bed, strict orders from Jimin and Lia. He isn't allowed to move unless he wants to go to washroom, or for a walk that he usually accompanies Jimin in the evening.

He is doing well, in the recent days he's been talking to his brother and Jin more than ever. At first they were confused that how do Taehyung talk to them in his school hours but then they stopped asking.

Taehyung was happy, Lia was always there, in person or on call, she has been a great company this whole time. She came here almost every day after office and stays for three to four hours.

Jimin has taken short leaves, for first few days he didn't go to office but then Lee didn't allow him anymore holidays so he has been on short leaves from last three days. He goes 9 in the morning, and comes back at 2. Considering the sensitivity of the situation, Lee agreed to give him short leaves.

It's Saturday today, and Taehyung is waiting for the main door to open and to hear the voice of his best friend. And it soon was heard.

"Bear!" And Taehyung was out of his bed right away. He knew Jimin would scold him but it's Jimin's fault, he shouldn't shout his name right after entering, of course he's going to react in some way.

"I told you to not leave the bed, why are you standing here?" As expected Jimin said throwing his bag on the couch and running to him.

"Then you shouldn't be shouting like that. Of course I'm going to reply to you." Taehyung pouted. He doesn't like when Jimin doesn't even use the common sense.

"You've got this mouth, use it when i call you." Jimin slapped his scalp lightly and then in the next second he was being lifted, bridal style by Jimin. "Or else I'm gonna tickle you till death."

"You won't dare do that." Taehyung knew he got no hold on his angry face yet he still tried.

"This cute face has no effect on me." Jimin placed him on the bed and covered him under the duvet.  "Tell me, how was your day?"

"Boring. I've got nothing to do here." Taehyung was not at all happy. He just stays in bed the whole day, he get's the meals ready and all he has to do is scroll social media or watch TV.

"Why? Didn't you watch your favourite series? You were telling me yesterday, you found a good series on Netflix." Jimin said loosing his tie and settling down  on the bed.

"I did but still, i need someone to talk to."  Taehyung whined.

"Didn't you call Namjoon hyung?"

"I did.....but I can't talk to him the whole day. There's no body here at home." Taehyung didn't k ow why Jimin wasn't understanding him.

"Okay....I'm sorry." Jimin stopped teasing him as soon as he saw Taehyung started sulking. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes." Taehyung forgot all his complaints. "Kimchi fried rice, that you left for the lunch was awesome."

"Oh, you really liked it?" Jimin was slightly shocked but he saw Taehyung nodding vigorously.

"I loved it. Can you make it for me again?" Taehyung asked.

"Now?" Jimin asked.

"Can you?" Taehyung didn't wanted to pressure but he really liked it.

"I had Japchae for you? So should i not bring it for you?" Jimin asked bit unsure.

"I wanna eat Japchae." Taehyung jumped and had  his arms wrapped around Jimin's neck.

"Look at you, just now you were fighting with—-"