Heartache

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook's blood run cold when he saw how lifelessly Taehyung fell on the seat, more like hovering over as the belt was the only thing that was keeping him to the seat or else he would've dropped straight to the ground.

He felt the air ripped out of his lungs when Taehyung's blooded hand was fisting the cuffs of his shirt weakly and soon the grip lost the hold completely.

"Kuh-Kim......Kim.....hey...." Jungkook was going out of his mind, did he really just killed him? That's it? Is this how his story died before even——no, there no story going on or take birth between them. Falling out of these thoughts he darted all of his focus on the particular lifeless body in front of him.

"stop the ride." Exact same words in exact same dread as the petite blond came out of Jungkook's mouth. He felt the same quiver of his lips, "H-Hey, wake up."

None was listening to him, neither Taehyung nor the staff who can stop the ride. He felt a slight bit of tug to his heart when his eyes landed on the blood stream that was running out of Taehyung's badly cut palm, his cracked skin of lips that had the chin turned into red colour.

"Hey, Round Glasses, wake up......stuh-stop playing around, wake up....buh-be a man." Jungkook had totally forgotten that he was on the ride, meant to have fun. He was completely leaning towards Taehyung's side, eyes filled with panic and heart exuclarated in the chest.

Is that what it feels like to be scared? It's been long that Jungkook felt scared. Feels like ages when he felt weak and scared, when he felt the need to have someone beside him.

Huungie. Please hyungie save me. Voo's scared.

Taehyung was scared, and was hella scared cz of Jungkook. 'Voo' he called himself, is that his cute nickname? Suddenly Jungkook cares, he's curious.

"Voo." Jungkook called. He knew no one's going to listen as the ride is still revolving high up in the sky, he has to wait till they get close to the ground and so he can shout.

"Voo—" Jungkook's word cut short when he felt that Taehyung's body started to slip, as the rode is upside down, his body started slipping out of the belt, he had his hand pressed strong to blond's chest so that he stays.

"Wake up." With his hand leaving the body, Jungkook gave a slight punch to Taehyung's cheat just to let his body know that it's time to wake up. Stupid ass knows nothing.

He still remembers Taehyung hyperventilating, that could be the reason—-he stretched his hand further to Taehyung's pocket to search for his inhaler. And he found it, luckily in his pocket.

"How do i use this thing?" He mumbled frustratedly. And he felt going down. He looked around, and found that he is close to hit the ground.

"STOP THE RIDE, A GUY FAINTED, STOP IT THIS INSTANT." Jungkook yelled to make his voice higher and audible to the staff. "STOP IT."

Having a firm hold on Taehyung's chest, he looked around and was lucky that the staff was moving forward to stop the ride. He never once looked at Yoongi who had his full attention on Jungkook after he yelled.

"Come on fucking stop it." As the ride wasn't stopping, he called out again.

Everyone thought as Jungkook was the leader and the blond guy was in his group, it was very natural for him to panic or get angry, but Yoongi and Hobi knew Jungkook better than anyone here and in their eyes Jungkook's reaction was too much.