Terrified

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"You haven't slept the whole night. What's troubling you?" Jin asked with concern. He has seen Namjoon awake the whole night. 

"Something isn't right. I don't feel okay." Namjoon whispered.

"That's cz you haven't slept. Take a nap, you'll feel good." Jin told him stroking his hairs softly.

"No, you don't understand. Ever since he told me that he wants to go, something felt wrong and now it's messing with me. I can't pinpoint what is it, but it's something big. I told you......i was never in favor of him leaving, it was y—-"

"Calm down will you? You talked to him at night. He is at his friend's house, he is safe. And Taehyung isn't that young that he don't know what is good for him and what not. He needs to grow, he needs to see understand on his own Joon, that's how he'll grow up. You can't put him under your wings for rest of his life. Let him fly." Jin said calmly still playing with the strands of Namjoon.

"I know that's important for him but you.....you also know why I'm worried. He is my only family that's left Jinnie. You and him are my only support, I can't loose both of you. If he would've been in-front of me, I would've been known about how he is and is he really taking his care ot not. Medicine Jin, who will tell him there to have a good diet and take medicine on time. He isn't ready for the world yet, he is too innocent for the world.....he is not ready for this cruel world." Namjoon tried not to shed tears. But the pain is day by day increasing. And it's only been 1 day hardly.

"Joon stay calm. I'll contact with him every time, I'll remind him daily to have a good meal and his medicine. Trust me, i care for him just like you do." Jin engulfed the slightly shaking body of his boyfriend.

In these 2 years he has seen many emotions but one thing is above all those, the bond between these two brothers. He has never seen a soul like Taehyung and he has never seem a brother like Namjoon.

They both are like one soul in two bodies. Last night when Taehyung called, Jin saw how hard was it for Namjoon to control his emotions, how hard was it for him to hide the pain and sound okay to Taehyung just because if he cried, Taehyung will get worried.

But after that call Namjoon didn't sleep, nor did he eat anything.

"Jonnie you trust me right?" Jin asked. He needs to let Namjoon decide, Taehyung is staying right at Jimin's and there is nothing to worry.

He saw Namjoon nodding.

"Then let him be, this age won't come back. He needs to break out of his shell. Everything will be alright. It's just 4 years then he'll come back to us." He hold his hand assuringly and smile while nodding.

"I won't promise you but I'll try not to worry much." Namjoon replied.

"We'll talk to him on call everyday." Jin further added with a sweetest smile over his face.

"That we will." Namjoon also smiled but very little.

"Come on, breakfast is ready, have it and then take a nap. You also need to take care of you or else Taehyungie will be seriously worried." Jin replied and Namjoon was quick to stand up.

"Thank you for coming in my life. I can never thank God enough for sending you in my life." Namjoon gave him a small kiss over his cheeks.

"And I can't get over your love. I'm always needy for it." Jin replied hugging his boyfriend.

He always had Jin by his side. Jin has always been a strong support in his hard times. He always stood by his side and always advised him sincerely when he needed it.