"Virat!!",he again get silent hearing the stern voice.

"Bhai!! You always use this tone to silent me",said Virat and just moves away from there making Mahi sighed.

Manini looks at the way Virat went and sighed.

Mahi smiles at his mother and hugged her.

"Don't worry Maa!! I will make him understand", Manini smiles at his son and pats his cheeks making him smile back.

-----------------------------------

He move to the terrace..the same place where these three brothers spent most of their nights talking, playing, teasing and sharing the events with each other.

He sighed after watching Virat sitting silently..with his foot dipped in the small swimming pool...looking at a particular point.

He moves and sat beside him...while dipping his foot in water as well.

He didn't speak... because he didn't know what he should. So, he prefer to enjoy the silence with his brother.

After long moment of silence, finally Virat spoke.

"Don't want to say something to console me??", Mahi smiles at his brother's sarcastic tone and looks at him.

Virat looks at other side. He hate it when he talks like that to his big brother.

"Cheeku!! You know....A mother's love is the only love which didn't demand anything in return!! She...can hate whole world, if that world is against his child. She can do anything...but can never see her children in pain!!

Sourabh Dada had faced a hard phase and she was witness of that..!! He was on verge of depression...and this was something..noone can bear!! She has seen it, fighting him with his own demons!!

Now tell me...if someday, I will go through the same situation, won't you also behave the same...!!?? Infact...you and Rohit will do worse!!
No matter if other person is at fault or not..but..when it comes to your family...our mind doesn't recognise the difference between right or wrong...it just does what makes your heart feels at solace", Virat heard him silently.

After some moments, Mahi felt a burden on his shoulder and looks aside..to find his brother resting his head on his shoulder.

He ruffles his hair and kissed his hair.

"Bhaiya!! May I ask you something!!"

"You don't need to ask me Bachcha?", answered Mahi.

"Have u....Have u eve..ever felt that...that we..we are not your---", Mahi cuts him sternly.

"What are you saying!!?",Mahi asked separating himself from the hug and looks at Virat searchingly but Virat avoids his gaze.

Mahi sighs and shakes his head.
He chuckled.."I don't know how this question even arises into your head..!! Virat!! Kya tu imagine kar sakta hai ki agar mujhe Papa uss din yaha nhi laate toh mai kaha hota", Virat shivers at the question and looks at his big brother who, as always wear the calm expression.

Virat scrunch closer and rests his head once again at his brother shoulder.

"I don't know Virat!! I don't have a very great memories of the place where I was bought up till six..but...I have very beautiful memories after that!! Memories..when I came in this house...!! When Maa..kissed my forehead for the first time!! When Dad..sent me school after ruffling my hair!!

When I picked you up in my arms for the first time. When you holded my fingers in your tiny hands", Mahi smiled looking at his brother. He was emotional, teary..but it was never easy for him to show them openly!!