They all started writing down their answers on the line like primary schoolers. The sound of the pencil lead making contact with the paper sounded satisfying and the peaceful silence was calming. After finishing writing their answer, they started the next one.

"Question two," This time, Steve started, "What is your favorite song?"

The others looked at the question in confusion but shrugged it off and wrote down their answers anyways. Some of them even hum out the songs they like.

"Okay, question three, Tony started, once again, "What's the one thing you do daily?"

They gave shared looks before quickly scribbling down their answers and covering them up. 

"Only three questions? Wow."

.

-[This is Jerry, Jerry is an FTM trans.]-

.

The second that Peter received the papers, he started looking through them.

Name: Clint Barton

Q1: What's your hobby?

I like archery :)

Q2: What's your favorite song?

Main Attraction 100%

Q3: What is the one thing you do daily?

coffee

Okay, weird answer but okay. He wrote down some key points in those three answers, which are all the answers. He signed Clint's name on the top of the paper before moving to another answer sheet.

Name: 𝒯𝑜𝓃𝓎 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓀    (Of course the extra loopy mark)

Q1: What's your hobby?

I thought it was obvious

Q2: What's your favorite song?

Anything AC/DC

Q3: What is the one thing you do daily?

coffee

Peter sighed and wrote down things on another sheet of paper, signing Tony's name on it. Everyone's so dramatic.

Name: Natasha Romanoff

Q1: What's your hobby?

Ballet

Q2: What's your favorite song?

Carol of the bells (nice to dance to)

Q3: What is the one thing you do daily?

Scare the fuck out of everyone apparently

Peter chuckled at the last answer before writing down key points, a lot of them since Natasha gave somewhat of an appropriate answer.

He did this for every single answer sheet that he received. Every. Single. One. And not once did he question why the answers were weird...

I think I put too much faith in him.

'What the fuck? Out of every song, Baby by Justin Bieber?'

'Dude, you could've done anything. ANYTHING. But you had to go start planning someone's murder.'