I flopped down on the couch beside her.

"I was just telling him that he should invite us to New York." I looked at her.

"Why don't you just go up there? He doesn't do shit fun for real."he laughed.

"That what I am trying to say. I am always on the move."

"But still I don't wanna just go."

"Tell him to come to Philly."

"Yeah how about you come here."

"That is a two hour drive." He sighed.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Yo sis, what you doing?"

"Sitting here with Gia."

"I thought y'all wasn't cool." She asked and I laughed.

"I don't know, my only friend and she pulls me out my box. Which is needed."

"Mhm anyway, I am on my way to Jersey right now, I am just leaving out actually. I was just seeing if you were coming over mommy place."

"Nah I ain't over there I am at my place. I would come but ain't nobody tryna take that drive."

"I am just gone slide and come get you. Get up and get yourself together. Do not bring that bitch, cause you know how mommy is." I sighed.

Gia and I have been friends since we were little kids. Her mom is my mom's best friend. Even though Gia and I have nothing in common, she is somebody that I'm used to being around. I know how to operate with her. I know how to work with her and I know how she is as a person. She is one of the fakest bitches I know don't give me wrong, but I feel like I know how to carry myself when it comes to her. Our moms have always pint us against each other in a way. My mom just feels like Gia is the best daughter anyone can ask for and she wants me to look like Gia and so on and so forth. If that's the case you should've fuck Gia's dad and had a baby. I would've fucked his fine ass, me and Gia's parents have no relationship, her mom and my mom are so close. Her mom and my mom are the only thing that is connecting us two. Her dad used to hang around my dad all the time but they fell it off because they were never really friends. Her dad is a businessman, and my dad lives off of old money that passed down through generations. They are not on the same type of time, her dad is fine as fuck. I never really spent the night over her house, just a few times but her mom was so mean to me that I only went over there for her birthdays and sometimes I even snuck out of her house and went home through the little dividing gate. We live right behind them so our backyards connect, I would just climb the gate to go through my back door. Me and her dad never really clicked or had a conversation. Now that I'm older, his luxe are everything. That man is so fucking fine, I would fuck the shit out of him. But I don't really know how he is as a person because we never really took the time to get to know each other or anything. Him and my dad are still cordial, they speak when they are around each other.

I watched Gia talk on the phone. she is so good at playing the Ditsy and wounded baby deer persona. She doesn't have a problem being annoying. She has no problem with pride or ego, she's never embarrassed about shit. She says she just is super feminine, but I don't know.

"Okay I am about to get ready."

"Okay." I hung up.

"Where are you going?"

"My moms house."

" oh, well, if we are going to be in the white area in Jersey, I'm already more than halfway there."

"We?"

"Yes, Dave if I get to Jersey can you Uber me to wherever you at?"

" I am on my way to Jersey."