"Ok, don't get so hyper, I was just teasing you." - Krati

And just like that, they all were laughing at my misery.

We all went down and there I saw his family had arrived already, which means I am late, Shit! Mom is going to kill me! (Sigh!)

My eyes were searching for a particular person, then I felt a pair of eyes staring at my back, I turned and found him standing just behind me.

He was looking so handsome and sexy in this traditional outfit; I am sure I am a tomato till now.

Shivansh's outfit (p.s. just see the outfit in the picture)

I noticed that di has again made us matching outfits, I think I should get used to this now.

(Text in Bold explains the significance of the ritual of Ganesh Puja.)

In the Hindu tradition, you must start the wedding by invoking Lord Ganesh, the Elephant God of the Hindus. Ganesh puja or Ganpati puja has to be done before other Hindu Gods and Goddesses. He is the God who brings prosperity to a person's life.

In all marriages, Ganesh Puja signals the start of the rest of the wedding rituals. From decorations to Prasad making, it also involves a lot of preparation.

Ganesh is regarded as the God that removes all kinds of Badhas or obstacles. for the same reason, he is also known as Vighna Vinashak. Therefore, before any wedding ritual can start, the family worships Lord Ganesh, praying for a smooth and obstacle-free wedding. Some people start the wedding rituals with a stand-alone Ganesh puja, while others might do the puja ceremony during the marriage.

This puja also signifies inviting Lord Ganesh to the wedding by offering the first wedding card in front of him, seeking his blessings for prosperity in the couple's life. Offering prayer leads to a good and happy life that's full of wisdom and positivity.

We performed all the rituals in the puja and also kept our wedding card in front of the ideal of Lord Ganesh and prayed for our successful married life ahead.

Then after dinner, his family left, and we all also retired to our rooms after having some chit-chat

In my room, I saw all three of my Bffs there, they wanted to spend some time together, so we had a slumber party at night, enjoying each other's company, gossiping, and just being our goofy selves all night. It was so good to have them all here with me, they are my life, without them I don't know what I would have done, they supported me in all my ups and downs and never complained about tolerating my moods, they always listened to me patiently whatever and whenever I needed someone to listen to me. I never wanted any other friends apart from them because they are precious to me in a way even, they don't know about. Honestly, I am a very emotional person, if I love someone and hold them close to my heart, I will give anything and everything in me to make them realize or remind them how much they are important to me or how much I love them. Sometimes I even fail to express the intensity of my love to them, but I try my best to express and keep them happy. And these three are amongst my loved ones and maybe even more special than that. Tonight, I even ditched talking to Shivansh as I didn't want to let go of any moment to spend time with them and as for him, we will have our whole life to talk, not that I will never meet my Bffs again, he will be with me every day after the wedding, but I meet them once in a while. And now I am blabbering, I know.

Anyways, we all enjoyed the night and slept late at night, which will definitely make us late in the morning, making Mom angry, but for this time with them, I can even take mom's anger happily with no regrets. With that, I slept happily into my dreamland. 

A/N-

Hello readers, I hope you all liked this chapter, do let me know in the comments and votes about your opinion. And the next few chapters will have the wedding functions so STAY TUNED ;)

XOXO

~Addy