The Denman Affair

Leah's POV
Rikki, Cleo, Emma, Lewis, Reed and I where walking around, Lewis was talking about some science stuff , me and Reed where walking side by side, our hands where intertwined, I looked up at him and smiled at him, he smiled back and kissed my for head.

"I have been working all day, every day and I think I'm getting close to figuring out what your transformation's all about" he looked at us "Lewis we've kind of figured that one out for ourselves" Emma smiled at him "yeah for me it was the tails, was it the tails for you, Cleo or-" Rikki asked Cleo I laughed, as Cleo helped him out "ease off on Lewis he's trying to help" Cleo protested, I stifled a laugh

"Exactly!" He pointed his finger at Cleo's saying "science is the key that unlocks the door to the mysteries of life but you don't much care, do you?" He said from behind us I turned around towards him "No" I turned back around, and continued to walk with the girls and Reed "look guys in the next week or so I'm going to have to have the opportunity to, we'll to-" he stopped he gave up and looked away "forget it" he said in a sad voice.

"Lewis speak" Reed told him and patted his back "okay! There's someone arriving today she's doing dolphin research at the marine park her names Denman, she did her PH.D at 21 can you believe that!?" We stopped, and listened to him speak, I smiled at my brother's happiness "I'm tingling" Rikki said sarcastically, I laughed at her expression.

"These days she's one of the world's leading experts in aquatic mammalian cellular evolution is, I can't tap into her research-" I cut him off "and how are you going to get access to a scientist like her brother?" I questioned him "Do not worry dear sister, I have my methods" he played with the buttons on his shirts, I smiled at his dumbness.

"No way you're not going to tell a real scientist about us" Rikki looked at him "guys it's me I'll be careful!" He begged us I looked over at him and rolled my eyes "what do you mean real scientist?" He pointed at Rikki "she can't know about us" Emma leaned in and looked at him.

"What if she wants to dissect us?" I asked him "what if she goes public on us?" Cleo joined in "she's a marine biologist and she'll have equipment that makes the stuff at school seem like, like toys if you guys want answers I need access to it and her research" he told us "and how are you going to do that without spilling you're guts about them?" Reed pointed at us, I nodded my head and looked at him.

"I was thinking I could use Reeds charm" he looked at Reed, "No what, just no" I held into Reeds arm and looked at Lewis, I pulled Reed closer to me, Lewis looked at me again practically begging "No,seriously" I took Reeds arm and walked away, the girls followed, and so did Lewis.

"Oh come on guys all I'm asking is that you trust me" I looked over at Emma "Okay, we do need to know what's happened to us" Cleo crossed her arms, "you'll never get to see her, anyway" I told him smiling, "Uh, yes I will" he defended himself I smiled, and looked over at Reed he shook his head, as we walked, "Cleo?"he said looking at her, I looked over at her, and she shrug her shoulders.

Cleo's POV
I was taking Lewis to the scientists place, he wanted to go "Lewis! We're not supposed to be in this area!" I told him but me didn't listen and peeked his head through the door, "Oh, talk about heavy duty what do you think she looks like?" He looked table I gave him a weird look.

"She spends a lot of time in the water maybe a prune?" I joked and looked at him smiling, he scoffed.

He picked up her stuff and inspected it, we heard someone laugh, I turned my head and saw this blond lady, my eyes widened, I looked at her up and down and back up a little, "Can I help you?" She asked looking at Lewis, "you're the Dr.Denman?" He stuttered, I looked at him with disbelief "yes, I'm Dr.Denman" she gave him a charmed smile.