8

Flashback,,,,,

I am Bright Vachirawit.
Bright's family has a royalty from generation to generation!
When Bright was born, his grandfather named him Bright because he saw a dream that, this little boy will bring them successfulness and prosperity!!!
So he named him Bright!

Bright's father was the last royal blood generation! But he was very ill. Even when Bright's mother Sarah was pregnant with him, everyone thought he might die at this point! But, miraculously he survived! He was a born fighter! Then, suddenly bright's father Ohm was healed! Everyone assumed that this was because of him. Bright!!!!

Bright's grandfather always holding him was in a small room. Where he would remember his childhood or even remember their family members! He would mourn for them!

Once, Bright's grandfather said to his son Ohm, "Son, we have a curse! It's cursing our generation to generation! When Bright was almost dying, I thought it was because of the curse which we bear!!! But Bright changed his fate!!! He survived!!! I think he will break us free from this curse! No, I am sure of it. I will die soon! But remember, Bright is our only hope!" He was holding bright. Tears were rolling on his cheeks! He looked at his Son!

Bright's father Ohm said, "Father, I don't know what are you trying to say. I don't think we have curse! I don't think bright has anything to do with this! What our ancient ones told us doesn't have to be true or right!" He looked at his father. He never believed their family secrets! He was always annoyed by this. His mother died because she always scared of this curse! She was always paranoid! Protective toward him. But at the end of the day, she died miserably! So he was furious with his family and their royalty!

Bright's grandfather was a painter! Their family was noble they had always been into Art. They were successful in painting, music, business. But Bright's father doesn't have this possession! He is really simple and easy! Although bright's grandfather doesn't mind. Because Bright is their successor!

Sarah was happy that bright will be their successor! She always believed in this. But she fears that, that curse might harm her child!

Once, bright's grandmother told her Bright was born just like their 1st generation successor! He was talented, harmless, sweet and kind and Mostly Handsome!!!

Bright will be like him. It was a fate of him. But he needs to be careful! Because, great responsibility comes with great danger!!

Bright was born after the day his grandmother died!
She didn't know how would bright would look so she requested her husband to paint a painting for her. He painted a painting!

It was a man's painting. He painted him like she always talking about the first generation successor!! He thought he would look him. It's a present to his. When he will be 18 years old!!!

This was bright's grandfather's only request to his son.

Till this day, bright is not allowed to go there.

End of Flashback!!!!

Bright was standing alone in front of that room!
His was holding his grandfather's flute in his hand.
He felt pressured whenever their family tells him that he is their successor!!!
Bright feels like he has to do his best. He cannot let down his family!

He felt warmth! It his mother.

"What are you doing here son? Aren't you sleepy?" She patted his head.

"Mom, maybe I will not be a good successor!" Anxiously said bright.
He looked at his mother. His mother was shocked to hear that!

She sighed and said, "Bright, you are a successor no matter what! Your grandmother said that to me when you were in me! She was always confident about you. And you fought with death and came back to us! You are a successor! My love." She hugged her son.

"You don't need to feel pressure because of this. Because your father and I will always be with you. So try to be happy! Okay?" Hearing those words Bright felt relieved! She hugged her mom tightly!

Bright went to sleep.

At Shines house,

Shine was back to her senses! Her parents were worried about her.
Her mother said, "that's enough! We are leaving! It's happening again! I cannot change this and I can't let my daughter going through this unbearable pain!" She was talking to her father. Her father was trying to calm her down!

They didn't notice that shine was awake! Shine was eavesdropping inside the room her parents were outside the room. When she heard they were moving her heart was broken, she could feel the pain! She thought of Bright. She has to leave him? Nope.. she cannot do this!
She fainted...
After some time,

Shine woke up. Shines parents were sitting beside her bed! She woke up hurriedly and said she felt her heart broken when she heard they were moving and she can't move from here. She feels good here. She feels like this place is like her home. She feels relive!

She feels fresh! She won't go away!!

She said non stop. She cried while talking.
Her parent's were looking at each other.
Shines's mother said, "Shine we won't move from here. Okay sweetheart? Stop crying. Mommy's sorry!" She hugged her. Shine was crying. Father was sitting there sighing.

They comforted shine.
Then shine smiled!!!

They left her room.
Before leaving Shines's mother said to her, "Shine when you will get 18 year old I will tell you a secret."
She winked at her...

Shine went back to sleep!

At the pond,

The tall man was standing near the pond.

Flashback,

It was spring time.
A girl was sitting beside a lake.
It looked like she was waiting for someone!

A footstep is approaching,,

It was the tall man. He approached the girl and said, "Looks like you waited for me... Thank you Shine. I thought you wouldn't come. Thank you for coming here.." he was smiling!!!

"How can I not come here? I wanted to see you!" She looked at him and pouted!!!

"But it looks like you don't care! Next time I won't come." She was teasing him.
She looked at him and saw his face became dull. He became very sad...

"Silly, I was joking! I will come every time you will call me.. I promise!!!" She hold his hands and said. He smiled! He looked at her. But what the hell???

She was faceless!!!!
Why???

"Shine, I cannot wait any longer. I want to see your face one last time. I miss you badly!" Sobbing alone near the pond.

He again he was covering his face with hands and sobbing.

[At the lake, a man was looking at the forest]

The man was him.

[ Again, at the night time near the pond]

"I am all alone again. How many times I will have to be like this?? Do I need to suffer every time?" He sobbed there alone!!

Who was Shine in the past?