7

I have this weird feeling that I can see things what others don't! I can hear things what others can't! This is really frustrating! But I don't always hear or see things! It's always around Bright!

I never noticed untill that day,
Bright and I started to get along. We go to the school together now. My parents are also adjusting here. Once, I saw Bright playing outside at the school ground but suddenly he was about to fall.
I was scared. I was sleeping in the class. And Bright was outside. When I went to check up on him, I saw a bruise on his knee. When I asked him how did this happened he told me he fell from the pole bar!
I was surprised!!!!

I saw this. I hard his crying voice! But how?
I had this question lingering me!

I once saw mother holding our ancient book. She looked sad. But I never thought of touching it!

But for some days, I have this weird feeling so I decided to read it.

I heard, family's has secret books. They can be ancient and old. They have secrets about past generations.

I got curious!!

When I opened the book. I saw one line. Just one.

"Shine, You have powers! Beware to use them! They will protect you! I love you!
                From,
                         Vivian!!!"

I don't know who Vivian is!!
But,
Do I have special powers? Really? Like those movies, when heroin got her powers!
I tried to use them. I did everything I could. But it seems like I don't have any powers!

But, then once again I saw that boy! He was running in the bush! I heard him.

He sounded like Bright...

Bright and I became best friends!

I wanted to tell him about this. But I couldn't! What if he thinks, I am weird or not normal??? Maybe, he will avoid me!!!

No, I cannot do that! I have to keep a secret. But I don't really have any special powers! Why was that book said so???

I am feeling dizzy today! I don't wanna go to school today! But I want to meet with Bright. Bright said we would go the library after school! So I didn't tell mom that I was sick!

I was walking on the road. By my side, it was bright.. he was smiling! Even tho I didn't feel like it, but he's smiling face made me smile too!

We were waiting for red light. We have to cross the line to go to the school!

But then, someone pushed me! Right in front of a bus!! A speedy bus!!!

I didn't have any time to react! When I saw the bus I thought of my parents! And Bright.
Bright will be sad. My parents will be sad!

If only I had powers, I could stopped it. But wait, flower petals??????

Huh!!!!!!!

Time stopped!!!!
The bus stopped!!!!

I see a man! A tall man! That man??? From that day??? No, he's not him... He's another person!!!

It felt like I saw Bright's face! But it's that man's face!!! He's looking at me!!!
"Help me, Mister!" It was my last words before I passed out...