3

[ The morning rises, Shine was awake before her parents! She went to look for birds. She asked her father, when the birds start appears! Her father said "In the morning." So she was determined to wake early before the sunrise! But she couldn't she was tired last night! But now it's still early. So she happily ran outside! To watch birds! ]

The birds has arrived! They are happily signing with the breezy air! The whole scenario is looks like a painting!
Shine watches the birds playing around here and there. She looks really happy. As if, she almost forget about everything! Time can stop here. But no one will feel lonely!

Shines's house was near the river. It was two story house. She wasn't allowed to go to the attic! Because, attic was weak. She could fell. It was kind of a rustic wood building house. The house had many windows. All of them were big enough to make someone jump. They had a long porch. Whenever they walk around the porch, rustic sounds cover the whole house! Every room has wooden floor and doors! They are quite strong! Kitchen room is very vast! They have a cute little table set around the kitchen room and living room. It's makes the whole space cozy! Her mother planned all of this! Their Canada house was also small but cozy! Her mother preferred cozy essential before modern technology!

The porch has 2 seated sofa set with a coffee table for her father!

Shine looked around the house. She is about to go in search for birds in the woods! But she stopped when suddenly Shines eyes were green! Her dark brown eyes were suddenly shining green! She saw birds far from her house. She went there. Her eyes were back to normal dark brown eyes! She didn't feel anything abnormal! She didn't even know that her eyes colour just changed! And how she saw those birds. They were quite far! But thanks to her abilities she saw where they were! It was as if she had seen the future!!

She was running in the woods! Finally, saw those birds! The birds she saw on her vision.They were love birds!
Far from the trees she saw a cage..! A small cage! She assumed the birds were trapped in there. "But who helped them?" She confusedly looking around and searching for the answer. She didn't need more time to understand what was happening! A boy was running away from a stranger! The stranger was holding a stick.. The boy was running and laughing historically!
"You can't catch me, I am hard to catch! You old man, how dare you catch those birds! They are birds, they should fly in the sky! Why are you trapping them in cage! Huh???" He was running and making faces to the strange man. The man was really angry at the boy. Anyone can see the fumes coming through his ears and nose. "Once, I catch you, you are finished! I AM GOING TO PUT THIS STICK ON YOUR BUTT AND THEN SLAP YOU HARD!" THE MAN WAS RUNNING BUT,,, soon he was huffing!!!

*Huff!!!* *Huff!!!* *Huff!!!

The man stopped at a long tree! He was holding the tree to stand! Or else he might fall! The boy was again came in front of him and started to make funny faces! Because he wasn't tired!

"One man, you should not catch free souls, that's a sin! They are birds! They should fly! And running with me made you this much tired?? Hahaha!!!!!!! You should behave like your age! Whenever I will catch you even trapping a little insect I will make you run again!" The boy ran away! But he was laughing. He looked very happy!!

Shine couldn't saw his face... Shine didn't saw the stranger either!

Shines's eyes again glowed green!
She saw the boy's shirt. It was a striped shirt blue colour And a beige colour shorts! His hair was brunette colour! So soft. They were going up and down when he was running! His face wasn't shown but she could imagine his happy face after defeating the bad old man! She was also happy about this! That boy made a good impression on her. She looked at the birds! They are so happy to be free! But what if they were still trapped in that small cage! They might get hurt too! But none of this happened thanks to the boy!

"Who is he? Where does he lives? Does he lives near me? Will I will be able to meet him someday?"asking herself those questions she was dozed off! Her parents were calling her. But she was quite far from her house. But thanks to those dark greenish purple eyes she could hear her parents looking for her!

She looked away and her eyes again changed! She started running towards her parents! She looked back one more time and saw the birds were playing together! One of the birds were looking for another bird! Another bird was playing further happily but soon came back!
She thought, one bird who was looking for the other bird is me, and the other bird could be him! That boy! She smiled!
And soon she saw her parents looking for her!

They don't know what just happened! Shine unlocked her powers or she was always awaken! It was hard to tell!

But the mountains soon became dark. It filled with thick fog! Everything was foggy! Soon a White wolf 🐺 came piercing the fog! And stood on the edge again! But no one can see this because of the dark thick fog! He smiled! And againg faded away within the fog! The fog slowly started to fade away!

"Where were you? We were looking for you. Don't go further away! You don't know this place well. So you shouldn't run round here and there like this!" The mother was holding her baby little girl and nagging her! She was smiling! The father saw this and curiosily asked, " Why are you smiling Shine? Did something happened? Did you see birds??" The father slowly walked in and was curious!

"Yes. Lovebirds!! I saw them happily playing around." Shine point out a area where she was just a little ago!

The father was shocked! As soon as they arrived Shine saw lovebirds?!

The mother looked at the father! They both was sharing a glance! They both looked at Shine and said, "Shine, your breakfast is ready. Go freshen up! And brush your teeth! And eat your breakfast!"

Shine obediently followed the orders from her parents! And went home!

The father said, "Shine saw lovebirds! That's a good sign! She might be awaking her powers! She soon will meet her destiny!"
The mother just nodded! She was relaxed for some reason!
They went back to their house!

[In the background, A tall figure again was seen. He was looking at Shine. He saw Shine going inside! He then faded away in the Air!]

I changed the cover! They are the mains! I have a fantastic story in my mind. I don't know if I can get along with his sorry line!

Now,

Is Shine was always awaken? Or she awaked in the last chapter!!!!!????