They all gave us a bow, including Sunoo and the other prince I guess.

"Just please let us go . . . that's more than enough . . your Majesty"

I never thought standing close to a real life king would be this tense and scary.

He nodded before he turned to the three men in uniform but before anyone can move, the other prince suddenly spoke.

"Are you brothers by blood?"

What?

"He's my brother . . I don't care about blood, he's my brother"

His eyes widen before he turn to the three men in uniform.

"Heeseung . .may I speak with you for a while?"

The prince asked and I just nodded. I just want this to be over and for Riki and I to leave this place.
This is not how I imagine being in a palace feels like.

"What is it?"

I asked when we're alone in a room. I forgot that he's royalty and I literally prayed to not be accused of disrespect because I didn't say 'your highness' or something.

"Riki, he's not your real brother. . . may I ask how he ended up in your family?"

"I'm sorry your highness but that is personal. I don't think - -"

"Trust me . . . I didn't mean to intrude in your personal lives but I have a hunch that Riki might not actually be just a baby adopted in your family. . . I think he's someone more than just a commoner"

"What, are you saying he's a prince from a nearby kingdom? Wow, are you watching too much drama?"

"Yes he could be a prince but no, I am not watching drama. . . when you adopted him, did you give him his name?"

"my parents said his name was given by his mother after he was born. . . only a name tho. . "

He smiled and it is like he has solved a mystery.

"One last question. . . "

He pulled out a folder and a photo before handing it to me. It is a photo of a very familiar baby.

"How did you get this? Where did you get this?"

"Our family has been looking for that baby for ages but with no progress. Now that I see it, it is impossible to find him in any kingdom, he's been at South Korea for ages. . ."

"Why?"

"This will sound crazy but go back and search about the kingdom of Segovia . . and call me after that. ."

This prince is handsome but is he alright?

I was about to leave when he said something that made me stop on my tracks.

"How is Prince Jake doing?"

"What?"

Sunghoon

Lee Heeseung, I know him through EJ. Heeseung was the one whom EJ spoke to in the cafe back in South Korea and when I look it up, I saw that he's not the owner but Sim Jaeyun.

However, someone in the picture stood out to me, a young boy in between the two in the photo.

I recently just found out about it and it just so happen that the heirloom of my brother was stolen and was found in Riki's pocket. I know he won't do such thing because if he was the accomplice, he wouldn't be an idiot to carry the valuable around the kingdom in his pocket.