8

Jake

I'm so nervous right now because of two reasons, Riki left me with Heeseung as he went to the person dressed as Santa to take some photos and I saw Sunoo talking with Riki.

I know about Sunoo and Sunghoon being unknown to the whole kingdom making them free to roam the streets without being recognized so Sunoo is here, casually talking to a tourist and I don't know what to do because if Riki will bring him to us, I don't think I can survive.

I just have my back turned against Riki and when I heard him come up to us, my heart calmed down because Sunoo is not with him and that Sunoo just left.

"Hyung, can we go over the gift shop? I want to bring something home"

Riki excitedly said as he pulled us from our seats but Heeseung stopped him.

"We spent five hundred dollars today . . we will ran out of money if we will spend more. . ."

"Sunoo gave me something"

"Who's Sunoo?"

"Oh the cutie a while ago. . "

Heeseung showed me the paper that Riki received from Sunoo.

"Heeseung, these are like currencies too. . . "

The papers works like those tickets you win in arcades to exchange for stuff but in here, it is in a form of small strips of paper. You can only have one of these from playing some of the games in the arcade that is located somewhere in here. You can then use it anywhere around the park but you can't outside because well, that's explanatory I guess.

"There is an arcade here somewhere and this works like the tickets from those arcades. We can use them inside this park"

"Woah really? Then can we go to the arcade? I want to see what games I can play. . "

"Sure . . let's go"

I was about to pull Riki with me but Heeseung held us back.

"Jaeyun, if we spent more, we might really ran out of cash"

"Don't worry . . I brought some extra."

Still doubtful, I pulled him with Riki and I as we entered the arcade where Riki immediately went to the shooting games. I handed the money to the guy and a gun was handed to Riki. His goal is simple and that is to score so high because the amount of tickets here depends on the score.

But because Riki is so good at this, he scored multiple bull's eye. And the tickets came in making him jump for joy.

"Heeseung look, we have like five hundred dollars amount in tickets. . we only spent like one hundred. We can buy something from the gift shop, there might be some cheap options where we can pay with these"

Without Heeseung's consent, I pulled them with me to the gift shop where Riki immediately went to find some souvenirs to bring back home.

"I still don't understand how you spent money that easily. . ."

"Heeseung. . Riki is enjoying himself and I think you should to. I don't care if I ran out of cash today because I can always make some back home. . . it will be more of a loss for me if we won't be able to enjoy ourselves in here. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity. . ."

He sighed before finally surrendering to my request making me so happy for some reason.

I don't know if Jaeyun is like this but I hope I am not giving Heeseung something to suspect because I am not being like Jaeyun at all.