VI

Heeseung

I can't help but smile at the sight of Riki enjoying the company of his people as they interact with each other. He looked so happy and curious and at the same time, his grandmother seem to have no plans of leaving his side. She's such a sweet grandma to be honest and the way she tried her best to tell Riki everything he needs to know is so adorable to me.

But something inside me is just not settling right. It is like something is about to happen and I'm not gonna like it and I don't like this feeling I'm having.

"You're so tensed"

I look over at Jaeyun who just came back from probably speaking with Sunghoon.

"I don't know . . I just don't feel well. . its like something is about to happen . . ."

A small chuckle left his lips as he gazed at Riki's direction who is now talking to the commander I learned to be Fuma.

"Maybe you're just feeling scared that Riki might not seek for you anymore because he has a whole ass kingdom now. . ."

Come to think of it, he's so right. .

"I don't know. . . "

"I understand you . . you literally raised him and seeing him like leaving the nest will be nerve wrecking. . but Riki has to grow up, and don't worry, even if he's a prince or a king, I bet he will still come to you to be babied. Riki relies on you so don't feel worried that he will forget you because no way in hell will that kid leave your side.  ."

I laughed at his statement and just as I am about to reply, Riki was walking towards me before he threw himself at me and almost like default, my arms wrapped themselves around him as I stroke his hair.

"I'm scared hyung . . . I don't know what to do and they're relying on me"

Indeed, he's growing up but he's still a kid with no experience in leading. The pressure is heavy on him and I can practically feel it when I embraced him. A whole kingdom will be depending on him and he has no idea what to do and neither am I.

I look around and everyone's face is like a lit candle full of hope and happiness because finally, they have their prince. And that is what is making Riki this defeated.

I trust Sunghoon that he won't just leave us here. He has a plan. Hopefully nothing serious is happening over at his kingdom because we need him here.

It is actually unfair to Sunghoon because he is basically looking after three kingdoms all at the same time. Three kingdoms rely on his shoulders and I can't help but feel so guilty because if only I can lend a hand then I could at least take some burden.

"Don't worry . . you will learn in no time, I know it . . . I know you're pressured but think about this, you're not the only leader. What did you learn about leaders hmm?"

"Leaders don't just lead, they serve.  . ."

"You're not alone here. look. .. Everyone will be willing to give you a hand.  ."

"I don't wanna fail them. . ."

"Trust me, you won't. .."

Just then, Nicholas entered the castle before walking towards us.

"Prince Riki needs training right? Prince Sunghoon send some help for his majesty. . ."

Phew, great.

The doors opened and a very familiar figure entered the scene making all of us literally froze. Prince Sunoo of Zeviera, since when did he become so intimidating?