V

Sunghoon

*this is when he met Riki, Jaeyun and Heeseung at Segovia. This event happened before the situation with Taki and Maki. This took place right after Jake's POV last chapter"

I am nervous and I don't know if it because of the fact that this kingdom is about to be reborn or because I am going to see him again. I admit I really want to hold him again, to kiss him again but then I need to set it aside for this time because something bigger needs to be taken care of.

I am at the area where the helicopter will land in just a few minutes along with the head of the army in this kingdom, Fuma. He's the grandson of the previous head of the army and after Segovia's downfall, the people continued to power up their soldiers and Fuma was one of them. Despite the uncertainty of their leader, the people had hope and lived on under the radar of any kingdom till now.

"Your Highness, is this really the changing moment? Is he really the prince?"

"Positive. . . you worry not because this kingdom is about to be born again. I just hope your people will help him because he's new to this. I will do my best to lend a hand"

"Why only now? It's been years but you only bring him here now . . I don't like to think of anything but are you doing this just so we can help your kingdom?"

"Absolutely not. . . the prince was not raised in Zeviera but somewhere called South Korea. And I just met him like a few months ago. It is also hard to convince them to come because, well, they're doubtful. . but now they're here."

"What will you do your Highness if despite this deed of yours we won't lend you a hand?"

"I don't mind . . I can fight the royals of five kingdoms one on one but I know I don't have to because I know once Jay will wake up, we will be back on track"

I am confident with my words and I am not just saying it to him but because I really thought of doing it. If our army is defeated, I will face them one by one till the last one and the next one is because I trust Jay's mind.
But right now that everything is falling apart, I need help for my people.

"But right now that everything is not falling into place, more and more people are getting involved and I want to lessen that. .. I'm really looking forward to your help. . ."

"I don't mind helping, but I need to ask the people but I know they'll say yes. Zeviera has been at our aids for ages. . .I think they're here your Highness"

When the helicopter landed, Heeseung stepped out first before Riki followed. Slowly, Jaeyun stepped out making me literally have to slice my hands with my sword to prevent myself from running to him.

Fuma looked confused because he's face to face with three men instead of one and I think he's guessing who among them is his future king. I bowed to them in greeting before I look at Fuma.

"Welcome to Segovia, this is Fuma, the officer in charge of Segovia's soldiers"

Fuma bowed in respect before I motioned the three of them to follow us to the palace.

"Your Highness, if you don't mind me asking, why are there three people? You know how we don't do well with outsiders"

"Prince Riki won't come without them. They're like his guardians. . . . don't worry, they're trustworthy and they are aware of these stuff. . "

"Who's the Prince?"

"You figure it out yourself"

I am not meaning to test him but I want to know how accurate his instincts are and how he is in observation.