End of Book 1

After the last moments with each other, Heeseung and Jaeyun with Riki flew back to Korea and the plan of marriage between Sunghoon and Jake was temporarily halted by the request of both parties in the reason that they still want to be together as they will learn and discover one another.

In Korea, Jaeyun was busy handling his bakery and with the ring still in his fingers, a slight sprinkle of happiness and hope still lingers.

Sunghoon missed Jaeyun as much as Jake misses Heeseung. The two stayed back in the palace as they tried their best to get along.

Sunoo still is getting more and more gloomy everyday along with EJ who asked for a break. Him and K were not able to talk and the biggest change in the palace is the absence of liveliness. Jay who was normally serious and stoic became colder that all soldiers were hesitant to approach him. Jungwon clearly was bothered with Jay's character change.

K was obviously bothered by EJ's change of attitude but the good thing is that Hanbin got his back. The two grew closer by the day as they tried to remain light in the heavy atmosphere of the palace.

Nicholas remained outside the palace and never set foot inside just as he used to making everyone feel even heavier.

___

This is a short sneak peek on the second part of this story, a second part of a different path to their story that determines their fates.

Will they find a way out of their misery and live happily together?

Or will they fail and fall into the hands of their written fate?

_________