Chapter 75- until I'm yours

(Y/N) POV:

There's slithers of moments between the burning heat when it's quiet, when it's calm, when the sheets are clean and soft against skin and to soothe the aches there's a tiger there.

He's always there, through the burning, through the calm, he's there through the mindless dizzying need that has me aching and begging for him, there through the keening cries against his skin and the weight pinning my thrashing body down, filling me so deeply, breeding me so thoroughly that even out of the heat-daze I wonder whether his scent will take, whether his breeding will take.

He's there when the burning quietens, hands smoothening over limbs wracked with tremors, exhausted with pleasure and pliantly manoeuvred by hands that carefully draw me up against him, head resting against his shoulder, settled against his chest, breaths calming alongside his heartbeat, fingers curled against skin, breathing in the sweetening, settling pulse of berry.

He's there hands carefully smoothening over fever-damp skin, towel gently sponging at skin, hands careful between my thighs, touches soft and fleeting, barely registered in that deep fog of scent seeping into my skin, every inch of my body sinking further into the bed with exhaustion, silently curling into him, chasing the warmth of his body and his arms around me.

He's there, all low murmurs and deep rumbling voice, eyes fluttering heavier and heavier at the intrinsic comfort I find in the rumbles seeping into my skin, more often than not entangled with deep chuffs that coax my body to sink limp and tired against him, scent seeping softer in response to the blanketing weight of both Tae and his berry-soft scent sinking skin deep.

Tae's there sometimes stirring me from sleep with hands coaxing food or water to my lips, sometimes brushing hair away from my face, lips brushing to skin, nosing gently as he scents and holds me to him. Sometimes it's the bed dipping with a heavier weight, the soft careful prowl of paws sinking into the mattress, thick fur brushing against my cheek, all stripes and heavy warmth, cheek gently nudging against mine. Soft fur ticklish and warm and head eagerly drooping into my touch. My hand sinking into fur, the drag of nails and fingers gentle, trailing downwards, coaxing deep, giddy chuffs, his head eagerly following the movement.

Gently nuzzling against my palm, large fangs painstakingly careful against my wrist, the slightly rough rasp of his tongue against my wrist, chuffing as my hands reach out for him, sinking into fur, brushing along his cheeks and down his large shifted form.

Mind still dazed with his scent, his fur a soft weight under my palms as he crowds against me, drooping so his head is close enough to press grooming licks along my cheeks, ducking down to nuzzle against my throat.

The subconscious reminder of a large predator hovering over me only brings a deep satiating comfort to my settled instincts. Because it's Tae. Because this large predator is mine. And his biology is wired on protecting than hunting.

Lips quirking at the corners.

"Big kitten licks." I mumble, gently scratching at fur, coaxing deep rumbles that are stained with berry-sweet contentment.

Chuuuuuuff.

The sound of his happiness, of his tendy grooming grows in exuberance and depth, rumbling as his paws carefully pad to hover over me entirely, paws settled beside my head, dark sharp eyes starting at me with an attentiveness that's utterly and wholly my Tae. Pink nose nudging against mine as he leans down, the curl and sway of his tail behind him, big grooming licks that make me squirm, smile growing as I continue to pet him .

"So tendy. When you left all the marks." I tease softly, lips quirking at the barest scrape of fangs at my throat, the ticklish brush of fur against my throat as he leans inwards, his significantly larger form trying to crowd against me compels me to arch my neck back, head tilted to allow him to continue to nuzzle, a rumbling happiness bleeding into the stream of chuffs that reverberate against my skin. My big tiger cub nuzzling at me to curl closer, a small wiggle that his entire form ripples with before he carefully sinks down.