Chapter 57- ailing woes and crumpling hearts

YOONGI POV:

Maybe letting Tae go alone was a bad idea. Maybe letting him go after murmuring promises was worse.

But he had no regrets. And I couldn't bring myself to feel any either when I stepped back through the living room to be jolted in my tracks, body jerking forward, slammed by a heavy weighted fog of pheromones; sweet, saccharine berry seeping and filling every crevice of the room and capturing every particle of air in its sweet stickiness.

My lungs shudder and drown in that enticing sticky sweet quality, sugared berries, ripe and juicy and bursting, the wave of pheromones so thick I can taste the pleasure and pride and preening satisfaction rolling off Tae in heavy rivulets.

See the twirly curls of Hobi's ears; perked up and curling with an equally satisfied countenance, soft small tail swishing contentedly, arms wrapped around... oh.

As i pad forward, yanked towards the threads of caramel that have managed to pierce the sweet berries, it's to see that Tae and Hobi are sandwiching (Y/N) between them; rather pinned.

The realization makes a rumbled growl slip past my lips, eyes roving over the way Tae's body pins her, loose and pliant and slumped against Hobi, nosing and scenting her puffy scent gland with a fervor that makes my own ears flicker and wince, imagining how overstimulated and sensitive the tissue must be fresh out of heat.

I would've balked and thrashed at the touch but the more Tae scents, mouthing and nuzzling her scent gland, fangs scraping over the reddened tissue, undoubtedly by teeth and pressure, the more the weight of anise seems to grow, the more her body seems to turn impossibly further into putty; eyes flickering slowly, and ears folded, legs gripped and curved around Tae's hips as he continues to duck his head against her throat. Rumbling with happiness and deep instinctual pride at rendering her to such a state.

There's something about the sight of our courted fawn; eyes glassy and hazy with pheromones, body sandwiched by my two mates... something about the praises our youngest kit growls and rumbles against her skin, the low thrum of his voice pushing her further into that pheromonal high that just... makes my biology growl with approval.

There's no tearstains, no cramps, no aches.

There's nothing but blissed out relief on her face, watch her loose hold around his nape slip away, mouthing desperately and messily at Hobi's throat that he tilts to her with a proud, tender and fiercely protective look, hands curled around her stomach and unconsciously kneading at the soft skin, kneading and drawing shapes whilst Tae's hands rub up and down her thighs, palms splaying wide across her glands and branding his touch and scent onto her, a shaky keening whimper that sends a jolt through my body.

I hear approaching footsteps, light and quiet enough to let me know its Jiminie.

Joon walks with heavier treads no matter how silent he tries to be; the audible thumping and swishing of his tail giving him away before he can try sneak up.

Jin hyung always walks quietly unless he's purposely racketing up noise; apartment bursting with sound and presenting himself with a flourish... rather Jin hyung only walks quietly when he's plotting to sneak up behind one of us and coax a hiss or yelp when his arms snake around and tug. Wings curling around to shut away the world only for a few instances and a peck that's at times more teeth; grinning against skin before he slips away. Wings preening with satisfaction at being successful.

Kookie walks too energetically to be quiet; bounding around the apartment, always brimming with this rush to move, move, move.

And I'd last seen him giggling and pinned by Joon, had seen the challenge and thrill burning in the sharp wolf eyes and the unabashed tease in Kookie's own wide disarming eyes, nose scrunched and wriggling around, head cocked as he stared down the predatory stare with a taunt in his own.