"Nothing."

******

Louis pouts sulking in his seat, Harry was nowhere to be seen and three days without his presence was enough torture for the small omega. The lone rose, bright pink in colour rests beside him, he plays with the softness of its petals when a loud and deep laughing sound makes him snap his head up.

Fury licks the omega's spine and jealousy coils around him as he stares at Jeanne, fucking Jeanne having her long evil witchy nails around Harry's, His Harry's who's dressed impeccably in an olive green suit with a black shirt inside arm, and the worst of it all is Harry doesn't mind because he's laughing along with her as if she's sprouting out some extremely laughable joke.

As if sensing his eyes on him, Harry turns to look and Louis looks away. He huffs and starts to read his manuscript well aware about the alpha advancing towards him, "Hey." Harry says and Louis not looking up mutters a hi back.

If he would've looked up he could've seen Harry's eyes on the Lacy intricate blouse, the alpha's darkening eyes settling on the light cleavage he could see from above, Louis' white blazer was behind his chair.

"You look beautiful, omega." The alpha mumbles leaning down to kiss Louis' cheek, with his pink cheeks Louis bites the inside of his mouth, "Okay. Thank you." He was mad.

"Are you okay, Lou?"

"Perfect."

"No. Something happened?"

"Nope."

"Oh something did happen. Was it on your weekend? Didn't you enjoyed it? Well I missed you—"

"Harry, go away I need to work. Because unlike some people I don't go around seducing my boss." He looks up to see Harry's confused brows knit together, "Seduce?"

"Yeah so tell me Harry was Jeanne so fucking funny you couldn't control your giggles?" He asks with narrow eyes and Harry flinches back but there's a smile on his face, "No. I wasn't giggling per—"

"Are you seriously smiling right now? Go to Jeanne yeah? I'll go back to my work."

"Lou, baby, I promise—"

"Mr.Styles, what are you doing here?" Comes Jeanne's voice and Louis looks at the redhead, "Hello Jeanne lovely to meet you too." He quips but the omega just scowls at him before looking at the alpha, her slimy hands coming around Harry's arms and Louis' eyes zeroes at the contact, his palm twitches and he clenches it around glaring at Harry who looks uncomfortable to say the least.

"Uh I was here to ask Miss Tomlinson about the recent workings."

"Yup you've done that and you should leave along with Jeanne." He says clenching his jaw as he looks down, "Lou—"

"Yes Mr—"

"Miss. Cory, can you excuse us?" Harry's voice was cold now, Louis' back straightens up when he sees Jeanne sputtering as she nods and flees, he stands up and the alpha's eyes falls on his figure. He takes a deep breathe and pinches the bridge of his nose, "I'm not that strong, Goddess." He mutters and Louis frowns.

"Excuse me?"

"I don't have the strength to hold back myself so much, you look gorgeous, Louis. Fuck." The omega in question gapes, cheeks heating and breathe hitching. "Lou—oh, hello Mr.Styles?" Victor more like questions, unaware of the sudden charged tension in his office. His intern and their boss's heated eye contact breaking at his arrival.

Harry clears his throat but without a word walks outside, "Did-Did he just ignored me? What a strange man. Also you're looking downright hot right now." Louis rolls his eyes and wears his blazer back.

Shades of Styles जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें