26

Once Zayn's out of sight Louis' eyes find Harry's green ones. The omega already shivering from the cold and a little from the intensity of the green gaze on him. "Did I told you how hot and beautiful you looked today, sweetheart?" Harry asks advancing forward and taking the towel from Louis.

He pats the omega's wet hair in hopes to stop the droplets from dripping, "Yeah but not enough though." Harry hums, "I'm sorry, my love. Should've showered you in praises." He brings the towel down to Louis' cheeks, "Baby, will you go on a date with me?" He abruptly asks and Louis grins,

The beautiful omega looked even more beautiful like this, Harry couldn't help but lean down and kiss his nose. "I was waiting for that proposal ever since our kiss. Now let's go in my room to have you dried up and you're staying the night." He says and Harry smirks pulling him closer by the waist.

"I don't put out before the first date, Miss Tomlinson." A gasp rips out of the omega's mouth and he gapes at Harry, "I-I didn't mean that! I mean to say it's very late and I don't think you should be driving at this rain."

"Are you sure? Isn't it because you missed me?" Louis squints his eyes, "You know what? I should've left you out in the rain soaking wet. Go—"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'll do what you say, omega." He immediately says.

"Promise?"

"Yes promise."

"Good alpha. Cmon now." The omega moves first followed by Harry.

"There's the shower you used before, I'll bring you some dry clothes, Hmm?" He asks and Harry nods, "Perfect. Off you go."

Once Harry's gone Louis rushes to his room, with his omega whining about the loss of their nest he plucks out Harry's hoodie and sweatpants that have lost all their scent in them and reluctantly walks back to the alpha.

Harry's talking on the phone when he reaches him, the alpha looking up and signalling Louis to keep the clothes on the rack, Louis does that and then goes back to his room, gathers his nest and shoves it inside his cupboard. It wasn't that he didn't trusted Harry, it's just his nest is made up of items that'll embarrass him and scare Harry away.

Remembering that he was still dripping wet and that his room's now all splotchy and wet he makes a beeline for the bathroom. Once out of the soaked clothes he stands under the shower spray letting the hot water warm up his shivery cold skin. He sighs and just soaks up the warmth when he feels a presence behind him.

Shrieking he goes to cover himself but Harry's already got a hand on his tummy as he pulls him back to his chest, "Shhh, it's okay. I've got you, baby." He murmurs and the omega relaxes a bit, "Why are you here? I told you—"

"Wanted to be close to you, my love. Couldn't stay away longer." Hot coats his cheeks and he sputters searching for a reply when his brain provides none he slumps back. Harry's lips descending down to his neck as he kisses the sensitive skin there, skimming his mouth against Louis' mating gland making the small omega shudder, Louis moans lowly when Harry's nose connects with his bond mark. The neutralisers were already off stinking the shower with their scents.

"Your jealousy was so fucking hot, baby. Just made me crazy. You're so hot. Fuck." He rasps and Louis might just come from his words, he whines when Harry's hand encloses around his throat while the other holds his waist possessively as he scent marks Louis. He laps his tongue against Louis' neck before leaving his throat and cupping both of his breast in his large hands.

Louis moans looking down to see Harry's veiny hands squeezing and playing with his chest. He mewls and rests his head against the man's chest tilting his face so he could mouth against the prickly stubble.