33

Two lines, one word Pregnant flash through Louis' eyes. Dread settled in his pit. He was pregnant.

Fuck.

He don't know how Harry's going to react because during the start he was insistent on Louis taking his birth controls regularly and even though it's sex talk about breeding and stuff he knows Harry's still not ready to be a father.

Baby....you fine?

He jolts because Harry just mindlinked him, biting his lip he blocks his link because he's probably radiating depressive and anxious pheromones.

His hand trembles and he sits down on the toilet lid, perspiration gathered around his forehead, what would happen if Harry's angry? Or-Or maybe he'll be happy, because their sex life is more than active after their mating, they've christened every single place of their new apartment.

Louis glances down to his tummy finding no difference at all, maybe the tests is wrong? He should go to the Hospital.

******

"You've been avoiding me." Harry states stopping the omega from going to the kitchen, he turns around and Harry rather than angry looks confused and hurt. Louis' heart aches as he sadly smiles. "I'm sorry it's that time of the month and there's so much work back in office that I keep missing things now and then." He lies hoping Harry wouldn't dig deeper.

"Oh. Is it?" He sounds so disappointed as if Louis wasn't supposed to go through it, the omega hums, now that he notices he's a month late but Harry doesn't know it yet.

The alpha comes forward and kisses his forehead, "You take a rest I'll make us food. Get yourself in bed we'll have our dinner there, okay? Also ask me if you want anything? Maybe heating pads and stuff. There's chocolates in the fridge, after dinner if you crave anything I'll be sure to hand them to you, yeah my love?" Louis' eyes are instantly filled with tears and he feels so bad for lying.

He wants to confine to his alpha but what if Harry gets mad at him? And-And forces him to drop the baby? Their little baby?

"Alpha." He gently calls and the man hums, "I-I love you." Harry smiles at him softly leaning so that their mouths brush against each other in a breezy little kiss. "And I love you more, my darling." Louis hugs him tightly before walking to their bedroom.

They haven't even married yet. What if Harry wants to have some time before bringing children into their picture?

The what ifs were hurting the omega's head who sniffs and plays with his feet until Harry's appearing with tray of foods.

They eat in silence, his alpha sometimes feeding him and then sharing kisses between their meals.

Louis' never felt so horrible in his life because he was lying to his own alpha about their pup.

When Harry cuddles to him he whimpers softly and cuddles closer.

******

After their mating they rarely even argued, both of them living in a harmony unknown to each other.

Louis knew it was too good to be true because the day after, Harry arrives at home smelling like burnt rosemary and bitter dark chocolates, his anger was palpable even before he entered their home. Louis tenses the moment their door is opened and the alpha's striding inside.

"H-Hello alpha." He greets politely like the good omega he is coming forward to kiss the frown set on Harry's face and to remove his coat only for him to back away with a betrayed look.