2

Louis:

It is said that when the earth was created, moon goddess first created lycanthropes, Lycans were the first of creatures who were on earth, they ruled every specimen of it. They were twice as large as Werewolves and unlike the werewolves, they weren't divided into three genders. That was the alpha, the beta and the omega.

The male lycanthropes were the leaders or the kings and their other halves were their mates just like every specie. Lycans were unable to mate with each other because both genders in them were equally dominating except the Royal lineage which is said to contain the blood of the moon goddess herself, hence why there were a fewer Lycans all over the world. Werewolves were terrified of them because of their ruthlessness. Thousand years ago a lycanthrope had his first mate who was an omega from the werewolf clan.

It is being said that lycanthropes would enter into  werewolf villages, grab the omegas and then walk back to their own pack, the Lycan alphas were ruthless with the omegas they kidnapped, they forced them to mate which resulted into the birth of hybrids. The hybrids were mostly alphas because of the dominating blood running in their veins once in a blue moon an omega would born.

Since they were so less in number but powerful species, Lycans decided to dominate the north of England. That area was theirs, a hybrid or a werewolf entering their territory was to be shed in pieces while they still continued to rule over the other species. Werewolves still feared them because one look from a Lycan and it was over.

So Harry Styles was a product from the Royal lineage of pure lycanthropes, he wasn't a hybrid alpha but a pure alpha, who could silence the entire New York City with just one growl. His anger could shake the ground, make the strongest of men piss their pants. He was the son of the two royal lycanthropes combined meaning he had the blood of the moon goddess herself running in his veins.

And all in all I was fucked, thoroughly because that man has been in my mind ever since I left his goddamn building.

My omega wasn't supposed to be this needy, I wasn't a hybrid thank god because I belonged to pure breed omega family. My ancestors weren't hybrids but pure omegas and true alphas giving birth to pure omegas after omega and the one thing we had as an advantage was that we were different from the other omegas, our nose was ten times sharper and our bodies twice more delicate. My mum says that our blood lineage is somehow related to the first omega who got involved with the lycan.

And which also meant I wasn't so easily impressed by the presence of an alpha, a Lycan at that. Lycanthropes scared me until Harry Styles who did scared me yep but with that scariness there came a feeling of heat within me which I can't explain for shit.

I entered my humble abode, nose scrunching up and I had to cover it with my scarf, because while I don't usually mind Zayn's honey clove scent today it's way too much.

"I literally sprayed an entire bottle of neutraliser before you arrived! Gosh do I need one more?" Zayn's voice come and I jumped at the sudden tone, "Jesus! Don't scare me like that and yes you need to." He sighs and stands up opening the utility box and removing a larger bottle of neutraliser.

"You're an angel, Lou! Styles emailed me and he answered all questions! How was he?" He asks and I shrug keeping my coat on the rack, "He's uh dark, Confident, intimidating.....kind of intense. The hype is definitely worth it." I said making Zayn raise a brow,

"He's super handsome! Like have you seen those curls? Damn those are definitely to die for. He has an accent doesn't he?" I levelled him with a look, "He's English. Obviously he has an accent. And what's with your intrusive questions, Zee! I asked him if he's gay for gods sake." I said making my way to the kitchen,