chapter -1

Mature content ahead

This story was my own pure imagination . Do not copy it or translate it , if you did then you will be reported.

This book is a experiment of my weird writing skills , so please correct me if you see any mistakes.

Cover credits -

______________

You are preparing the dinner, its past 6 in the evening which means your lovely husband will be home any minute.his duty will get over at 6, you want to complete the household work before he would be home , so that you guys can spend some quality time.

Suddenly you felt two strong arms pulling you towards themselves.

You smiled, turning to him just to see his boxy smile,"how was your work" you asked getting comfortable in his safe embrace.

its just a month of marriage which means you guys are still getting comfortable with each other.

"its good , how was your work " he questioned you back by placing his head on your shoulder.

" its great " you snuggle into his as well .

May be you both are totally comfortable now. 

you quickly broke the hug and turned around to check the dish which was still cooking on the stove, you sigh in relief seeing the dish still alive and  continued cooking , with a big baby on your back who is snuggling , whining, and inhaling your scent now and then . 

"yn give me some time , please" he said showing you puppy eyes, which you cant see because of the house chores.

"just 2mins baby , today i was late from the work that is the reason cooking was not completed on time " you said in a apologic tone.

" i understand, and ill wait " he utter like a good boy .

after a little time you truned the stove off , and twisted to him , then you spoke.

"aww thanks for waiting for me so patiently"

" will i get a reward for it " he asked with excitement  , which made you nod . why not he is such a good guy who deserves the world.

he moved his head to your level and stared into your eyes . which made you shoo into the marble countertop.

"can i get a kiss " 

wow , its not the first time you guys are kissing or you can say making out . but the look in his eyes are saying something more will happen.

you closed your eyes adorablely and nodded , as it made him smile and lean forward touching his cherry lips to your strawberry ones. 

the heat rushed into your body making you dizzy and fall on him . he held your waist to make you stay inplace , he started moving his lips sucking yours . 

he placed you on the kitchen counter , and made space in between your legs , his whole boby touch you as he came close to you . 

your bare legs touched the cold counter which made you whiper and the kiss made you moan . 

Did he hear it . 

you never moan , actually he was never this intimate with you . 

this feeling is new for both , neither taehyung was stopping nor you . may be both want it .

this is the time to take your relationship to next level . 

taehyung slowly moved his hand inside your t-shirt, which made you let another, moan out . 

he just grabbed your bare waist pulling you more closer to him. 

This move of him made your upper body collide , its knocked the air inside you . you let a timed hiss and placed your hands on his shoulder. 

"mmmmmummmm " he is sucking you harshly which made it tough to control the sounds .  

"let them out baby, i want to hear them . you saying my name . you asking for more, i want all of them "he said moving to your neck . tae sucked the flesh of your tender skin . 

" taehyung " you called out , this feeling is so good . 

the butterflies in your stomach are making you go crazy . 

" yes baby, you want it right "not able to answer his question, you just nod . 

you are married to him, feel safe around him and you love him. thats enough to give yourself to him . 

thats it his lips moved faster than before making you whimper, its hard to breath . 

*ding dong * the door bell sound Interrupted you guys.

his lips ditched your sensetive neck which has two marks , you both looked at eachother breathing heavily.

who would it be ?????

_______your Sasha 🤍

Vote if you like 💜