{𝙲𝙷 8} 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

~ℳ𝒶𝓎𝒷ℯ 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈~
~𝒲𝒽ℴ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌𝓈~

~

{Y/N pov}
_____________                    ______________

While I stood there, stuck in my thoughts that were mostly about which medicine and healing magic I could choose for the Adeptus condition. The traveler who suddenly glanced at me, her eyes lighting up with determination, just one look at her eyes and I was sure, this woman had my respect. In my age, to find a woman who would be brave enough to fight back was a rarity, without The few Female Archons and other non-human species. But before I could think of any more compliments in my mindz I heard her voice so full of confidence.

"(F/N), you were correct, I am not of this world, the same as my lost Brother. We both experienced Kanheria'n fall that was until I and he got separated, and I slept for what seems to be for 500 years. Here, I said it. How about you? I don't think you're just a scholar"

"Ah well, I like your determination to ask me, and the courage to tell someone like me something you would've rather kept secret. But that information is more than enough for now. And yes, you have a keen eye, I am not a Scholar of Sumeru. You are talking to the previous Dendro Archon'

"How can that be? Paimon heard that Greater Lord Rukkhadevata had disappeared…and wasn't she supposed to be more of a warrior?"

"Well, my one of my relatives made sure everyone would think so, though it did involve the scarlet King that time as well. And the fact that I'm still alive after that…Is simply of my will to survive….and the other, it's up to you to figure out sweethears  Oh, and when Our lovely Adeptus said that he met up with me at Mt. Aocang, he meant that he met me in a sealed off domain. He helped me escape, and I most appreciate it. Though it appears he will have to put up with me longer,  what I know about this world in its current state is the bare minimum. So I apologize if I don't come to understand some things"

"Wow….Paimon wouldn't of even thought of that"

"Paimon, you wouldn't be able either way"

"Hey! That's rude"

"How amusing~ do you both always engulf yourselves in chatter like this? It's quite fun to watch you both bicker like this, no offense of course"

"I'm afraid you're correct, but I still appreciate her staying by my side even though she tried to leave me alone to deal with stuff after getting scared"

"Stop bullying Paimon!"

I let myself giggle out loudly, my right hand covering my mouth as I did. Truly, hearing such a lively conversation highered my spirits, it has been long since I've been a part one like this. I missed this feeling indeed, the ability to talk to people, it's amazing how I've been able to hold out for so long without going mad there, completely alone for 600 years….I guess I have to thank the Archon war for this will to survive. Truly, through that dark time plenty of us Gods and Goddesses, got to understand this world, and the worth of a life. I could only hope that my people were led by a caring hand. As I was about to reply to that last comment the floating "mascot" had Trew at the three, Lumine was quick to speak up, I took this opportunity to steal a glance at the ever so quiet Yaksha.

"Xiao, maybe you want to help with a commission we have here at liyue? We're having trouble, finding out what could be possibility the reason of the countless murders outside of  the main city. And I wouldn't mind having someone to fight by me"

"Yea, and I think we could invite (F/N) to make sure she's someone trusted! Also Paimon and Lumine think it involves the Fatui, with you by our side it will only take a matter of seconds to beat them up!"

"Hmmm, don't trust me? Is that a challenge? lucky for you, I can't refuse this kind offer. I want to get more intel on this group myself. Might you be able to inform me of what trouble they have caused for you, without this error of course"

The Question i asked the both bought just enough time to check up on the yaksha, Lumine and Paimon were a bit too busy trying to figure out the best way to tell me about them,  and so I simply took one step forward the yaksha, my (e/c) eyes meeting his, with me giving him a small smile, of my own while as he looked at me with his usual neutral expression, confused by my taken actions.

"I'll make you some painkillers just before we go out, cause I'm afraid I can't make anything else with the little time we have. no use denying that you're ok either, cause I know you're not"

"Have it your way"

I whispered in his ear, my voice heard by him, and him alone, good thing I wasn't so short and could easily do so without being noticed. Though as always I got the so already usual cold shoulder, getting only but a short response from him, not that I was surprised. He did seem more of the quiet type. I wasn't complaining about that. He was easy to tease because of it. I gave him one last smile, and looked back at the two adventurers  who seemed to be ready to give me a short summary of they're experiences, surprisingly for me Paimon was the one who spoke first

"At first The Fatui Took the holy lyre in Mondstat, That Paimon and the others were able to get back, and the Anemo Archon gnosis got taken. Later in liyue, Ginger boy almost destroyed liyue, after releasing a God, they took Morax gnosis as well"

"In Inazuma, the army that fought against the vision hunt decree got great casualties after the fatui provided some of the military with delusions. The Balladeer would've sadly beaten us if a friend wouldn't have given the electro gnosis to him. In summary they are a pain to deal with"

"Oh my, it seems it can't be helped. I'll help you with this issue. But first I need to get ready myself. Where do we meet up and when?"

"in the town of Liyue, after an hour I expect you to be there"

"Understood, I'll be there in an hour

"Bye Xiao, (Y/N) we will see you later"

I waved at the two girls with my soft smile on my lips, that is until I ceased to hear they're footsteps. That is when I sighed, deeply. I was now sure of my sister's involvement with the murders. And even though I hated to admit it, as things are, I think she found out about my escape rather quicker than I wanted her to. Though I let that slide for now, I had other things to think about other than the sister I once loved. And focused myself on the quiet Adeptus, who was ready to excuse himself as well, though before he could even think about it I looked at him with my usual teasing smirk

"Now, sweet Vigilant Yaksha,~ I need to arrange some painkillers before we start dealing with this problem. and I don't want you disappearing on me, alright?~"

"....*Sigh*...let's get you a room first"

"Why of course, thanks for reminding me Mister Xiao~"

"......"

He stayed quiet, after my last remark. Acting as if he was annoyed by my presence, though didn't say anything about it. But after years in a dead quiet space, I started to appreciate conversation more, but walking side by side with him in a comfortable silence was somehow amusing, and relaxing. I once again didn't understand why. And for an archon of wisdom that was rather a sad thing to admit though not admitting it would've been even more humiliating. I'll understand more of it when I have the time. Time was never such a treasure for the likes of me, unlike mortals.

But time was slowly flowing, So slowly….
_______________

That I've never would've guessed
_________

____

__

That my end would come, before I could even imagine it myself

~