{𝙲𝙷 12} 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜

"𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉"

"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅  𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆  𝒕𝒐  𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆"

~

{Y/N pov}

_____________                    ______________

The four of us walked back, with smiles, though walking back, it seemed way more crowded, I knew that we should get back to the golden house. Talking in town that is usually

crowded was rather unsafe. I looked behind me to see an anxious Yaksha who tried his best to be unseen, looking down to the ground, with a small chuckle i grabbed his hand, and ran back. I couldn't risk him loosing his mind to his anxiety, we had problems to deal with, so I playfully ran showing my tongue to the traveler behind us, who took it as a challenge. By the end of it I collapsed on the floor with a laugh. Xiao on the other hand seemed to be surprised, frozen in place as if not really understanding what happened, I found that rather cute, my laugh was once again heard among the four of us. I indeed was rather joyful, seeing Yue who was doing good, put me in a rather well mood, it's has been a while since I have seen her face to face instead of seeing her in her own realm of conciuosness like I used to do for a while I was imprisoned. This new though somewhat familiar taste of freedom still felt new to me, but I understood that I couldn't take it for granted. The world has many challenges and so I didn't have the time to sit down and relax, all those thoughts about the situation now came back to my mind just as quickly as those few seconds of peace I felt while enjoying my new found happiness. Happiness is short lived, at least in my mind. So my laugh soon died down, together with my smile, going back to my usual overthinking state that I got so used to in my years locked away from the outside world, that's when I suddenly heard a voice calling out to me.

"Hey, (Y/N) are you alright, you seem a bit out of it..."

"Eh? Oh yea I'm alright, just thinking about what we could do about this situation"

"Paimon thinks you should relax we can finish this tomorrow, Paimon wants to eat!"

"We could but we need to decide on our course of action first"

"(L/N), I'm inclined to agree"

"So what do we do first, investigate the chasm and hopefully find more information or do we try to search for any more information here around Liyue?"

"Paimon still doesn't understand, why is that so important to decide now anyways?"

"First, you're too dumb to understand, second  because this will determine what we need and how much time we will need to get ready"

"Oooh.....we can do that after eating though. And Paimon's not Dumb"

"We could, b-"

"I agree with paimon, sadly. After that akward conversation I'd like to rest for a while if that's at all possible"

I was surprised by Lumine's reply, maybe because I was used to people agreeing with me easily, though I only sighed and nodded my head. I knew how to make a compromise, I was wise enough to see that further pressure to answer would've just made more bad than good. Second I didn't desire to ruin our comfortable atmosphere with a pointless fight, and what they said was true, to them at least. That's when I myself felt teh all familiar hunger creeping on me. Mentally sighing, I simply asked a question, that was rather self explanatory since I didn't know where we could eat, this town has changed a lot, and even though I had the town plan out in my head I didn't pay close details to places like that unfortunately. A serious miscalculation on my part. So I spoke, while looking towards the blonde girl that was observing me.