{𝙲𝙷 4} 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎

~ℐ𝓉𝓈 𝓃𝒾𝒸ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓂ℯℯ𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊~

~𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓆𝓊ℯ𝓇ℴ𝓇 ℴ𝒻 𝒹ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓃𝓈~

~

{Y/N pov}

_____________                     _____________

The Male in front of me looked at me with disbelief, leaving me to simply laugh at his surprise. My (e/c) eyes looking straight into his deep golden one's. They were filled with so much pain, and sadness, why I didn't know. This feeling I felt in my chest was familiar though. Sympathy… a feeling that left me rot in this hell. So I simply ignored it, continuing to look at him with my signature smile, waiting for an answer, or question. What I got from him was neither.

"How can that be….The Last Dendro archon had disappeared..."

"Well I'm here before you, what other proof do you need? Boy, not everything that you hear is true, and definitely not someone's else's lies that someone fed to the rest of the world, haha. The world won't get rid of me so easily. Even more than 600 years of isolation won't kill me "

Yes, I was sealed in this damn place for more than 600 years, by the one and only sister I had…funny isn't it? Betrayed and left to die. Not that I could die as easily as my sister wanted me to. She even spread word to the rest of the world About my so-called "Death" as if she was guaranteed that I'd die. Though there was no time plotting how I would go back to sit on my all mighty throne, after all, I already knew about the new Archon. Though I couldn't get stuck in my thoughts so I had an Adeptus in my presence. So I shifted my focus to the current situation we had in our grasp. The both of us had a lot of things to do before the seal could recover. Knowingly, I looked away ready to go to our destination, or rather the place where the Adepti will Get rid of the demon corpse, that aura was too overwhelming for mortals to survive for long. This matter needed immediate action. I took it upon myself to inform the Yaksha.

"I'm afraid we can't chat for long, You yourself wanted to destroy the demon corpse for good. Or am I going to need to do it?"

"I can do it myself, just fine. And it's not like I would've chatted for any longer, (L/N)"

He replied, summoning his Polearm. I may not have seen it happen, but I heard the breeze of the wind just fine. Oh to feel it again…I guess I genuinely forgot what it is to step outside, huh? I surely did, that was no question I should have needed an answer to. In response to his words I nodded, leading him to the monster I had killed. But not being able to completely destroy, mortals were out there suffering from the aura. Even though as an Archon this was my responsibility to deal with this….but I wasn't an archon anymore huh? I already accepted this, but it was surely weird to just plainly give my past title to someone else, even if this information I knew for quite some time…At this point, I didn't know what I was. Was it wrong to be confused? Surely not. I was an individual who sought wisdom, And I will continue to proudly walk my own path. A path I will choose to walk. Like I was doing right now, walking down the hallways of the confusing maze, I had spent centuries in. My head high, every step full of Confidence, even if I was confused and doubting my own strength in my own mind. for a Goddess of wisdom to be uncertain for centuries…pitiful, but, everyone loses one's path somewhere along they're journey of life. God's feel emotion and grief just like Humans do…God's are just Immortals, with more power that mortals couldn't possibly imagine. But over all God's and humans were the same. I knew this, all my long life as an Archon and so treated humans as equals, unlike my sister. Maybe that's why I was sealed? An answer to this question I could never find unless I asked my sister, and that was the least thing I wanted to do.

 I sighed loudly, looking back at the Conqueror of Demons who quietly followed my every step, barely able to see me. I completely forgot that he couldn't see in this place, and quietly chuckled, the poor Adepti was struggling to even walk, I wasn't about to let this golden opportunity go. 

"Oh my, might you need help?~"

"... I'll be fine without it"

"My my, I wouldn't ask if I knew that you were fine without it. Cause from what I can tell, you are the one who's barely able to walk in this maze~Mister Adeptus~"

I teased the boy who was a few inches taller than me, I was smiling widely, good thing he couldn't see my face. He might of thought that I was stupid or something. The only thing I got as a reply was him glaring at me. Starting to walk faster than he did before. I held my laugh in, the adeptus was surely stubborn. I then tried my best to ignore him and looked at the path before me once more, walking as if nothing had happened. That is until I heard a loud thud behind me, I couldn't hold my laugh anymore and laughed loudly, tears escaping my eyes as I did. I looked back at him and saw him lying there on the grassy so-called floor of the maze, his head facing the ground. Oh this was the most fun I had in ages. 

"Hahah, Oh my~ who said that they didn't need the help?~"

"Shut up"

He replied coldly sitting up, his face stained by dirt. He really didn't want help did he? Not that I cared, and so I held out my hand to help him get up. But he just ignored it and stood up, his golden eyes once again finding mine. Too bad it was another glare from him. Was it hard for him to be nice? Geez. 

"Rude, Hmph"

I simply walked in front of him once more, my arms crossed. Oh did I mention? I was easily irritable. Surely, that might seem like a bad quality (that it is), but isn't it normal for a person to feel irritated after trying to help? Agh, I didn't know why I was irritated over this so much. All I knew is that the word "polite" didn't even exist in his dictionary (probably) That was just impossible (it was). Too bad I didn't have the time to figure this out, as we came to the one part of the domain that I hated the most. I might have been able to defeat the demon residing here… 

But This place right here
Was the one where

~

_______________

_________

I ultimately Failed

____

_________________
[𝙰𝚗]

I apologize for everyone who's reading my story for the lack of chapters the past few weeks, but I got in a little accident and my phone died, so I had to get it fixed and rewrite like 4 chapters that I had written before. Anyways. I hope you enjoy the story, as a compensation I'll post 2 chapters at once 🥰