{𝙲𝚑 11} 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑...

‘𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦  ‘
~

{Y/N pov}
_____________                    ______________

We have been walking for a few minutes, well rather 10 minutes until we reached out destination, we had to walk around a lot till we could find that one alleyway, unlike the rest of Liyue this alleyway had a door leading to something and the girl that I was searching for was standing right beside it, as if awaiting my return, her cold, dark blue eyes, looked towards our direction,  through her round glasses, observing the three people who came with me. At least she didn't seem wary of them, that's a good start.

"What do I owe such a pleasure to make my master search for me?"

The girl sounded polite, like always, a smile nowhere to be seen on her small face, I took my time observing her myself, even if what I saw didn't change much, her hair the same black colour but unlike always, a few strands were died blue, her ears decorated by many silver piercings, while wearing a traditional Liyue dress, that was made out of  black and gold coloured silk, reaching her knees.

{I know my writing of character appearances are awful to say the least, so here's how she looks like, also it's obv made with picrew art absolutely not mine}

All in all, she didn't change much, just as I remember, the quiet and stubborn girl who can kill you with her eyes alone, but I didn't have the luxury of time to stand in an awkward silence, so I decided to speak first and answer my disciple's answer.

"Well actually it's the situation with the Fatui, here in town, you see I got my first plead for help, or rather a commission from these two pretty ladies behind me, the blond is Lumine and the other one is Paimon, while as for the quiet boy standing beside me, well
he's the Yaksha himself, and She's my dear friend Yue-chan"

"Nice to meet you Miss Yue, we all would like you to speak about everything you know when we ask our questions, it is an a really important commission I got but I'm afraid I can't do it alone and your master has suggested to seek out your help"

Lumine spoke clearly, bowing ever so slightly, I was surprised of this polite gesture, truly.

"Hmm ..Understood master, we should talk elsewhere though, an alleyway isn't the best way to talk in, let's go in my office"

"I appreciate it"

"Don't forget one thing Y-"

"Xiao-san, I appreciate that you're worrying so much, but I promise she won't do anything unless you all provoke her to"