WHAT WE CALL AN EPILOGUE!

____________________________________

Ram - Hey...

Priya - hmmm...

Ram - it just feels not real being with you here in the same room under the same roof with these five I mean really would have said that I want a cricket team but I think two were enough this is tiring should we hire a baby sister to just help us.

Priya - we had this discussion already.

Ram - they are big now they don't need you always you know what I mean they eat food also now.

Priya - see astha is good and an understandable kid but those two monsters aren't good.

Ram - I don't know how come that happened with them. We're you in touch with that karan well he is here always for pihu definitely his aura affected those two too.

Priya - ohh shut up okay he is a good boy and pihu likes him already.

Ram - no way me and Ryan are totally against that fucking relationship.

Priya - seems like you are getting out of hand ram stop that language okay don't argue with me.

Ram - why I can't it's not my problem I need you I can't handle everything myself and this this isn't working out between us.

Priya - what what isn't working what do you mean have you got someone new or something I am gonna kill you for this okay.

Ram - holly shit you are ready to kill me like how was I with a wrong person this whole time.

Priya - you think I am wrong we are together in the fucking training camp now okay as you said so we can settle it for kids to come and train I listen to you ram.

Ram - you always think of kids where is us you and me it is never there. We don't go to dates we don't talk like we used we just have sex and that too rageous one we don't love each other anymore it's true.

Priya - I am gonna really kill you tonight ram where is the fucking storage for the guns.

Ram - I have the key to it maam.

Priya runs and kick him between the legs and ram fell down

Priya - here you go on your balls.

Ram - shit that was hard I am already dead atleast you ha e sex with that thing maam.

Priya - now I got the key where's the storage here we go it there.

She ran towards the storage box to grab a weapon

Ram - I am not gonna let you reach that like that only.

Ram stood up and held her from the backside by wrapping his hands around her waist and picking her off the ground.

Priya - leave me otherwise I will kick you again.

Ram - try me maam

Priya - head this time boom.

Priya punched on his head and ran towards the storage and picked up a gun