The truth about Ram kapoor.

I would be away from wattpad in the month of September as my exams are in it. Nowadays I am busy in preparing for those

___________________________________________

Pk Buildings Penthouse

Priya woke up early not because it's her kids first day of school today but as she can't sleep further now her mind was stuck at a same point which it has been from 6 years Ram. She got out of the bed noticed the time it was 5 in the morning she went straight to the kitchen to have water and prepared a coffee for herself and looked towards the croissants she remembered her and ram's first morning when he was hungry and his pajame ka nada was stuck and he called tarun to help with a piece of apple in his mouth and asked her to help but how could she..... She started laughing after remembering that incident and was lost in herself and she heard a knock beside her....

Voice(winking) - thinking about Ram Kapoor haan...

Priya - anvi are you out of your mind.

Anvi - but it seems like you are.

Priya - how what do you mean and why would I think about ram kapoor

Anvi - I am seeing you laughing whole heartedly in these 5 years so I just asked it. And regarding ram Kapoor I just got to know that he is your husband.

The coffee mug fell from her hand on the floor and shattered into pieces.

Anvi - calm down Priya try to face it.

Priya - but... How... Who.. I don't.....

Anvi - stop all this and relax a bit you know what I know I am not a psychiatrist I am just a person who help people who need me so don't get panic I can't handle it now because you have already taken the medicines prescribed by your doc and it has not been 24 hours since then I am just a therapist dear breathe in and out follow me.

Priya tried to match up with anvi's pace and after few rounds she felt relieved and went towards the open balcony... And hugged the wind... Anvi followed her..

Anvi - sorry I should have not said all that.

Priya - it's alright anvi... You are right I have to face it soon I have to work with him...

Anvi - but why.

Priya - because universe Indicated me to do so...

Anvi - you told me everything but never told me why you left him...

Priya - I can't tell it to you now also I am sorry anvi.... I have to prepare for Ryan and pihu's first day of school now... See you at dinner now have to reach office today.

Priya went back to kitchen and prepared paneer for her kids she is allergic to it but her kids aren't they love it so she have learnt to prepare it perfect even without tasting it. Ya she has been an phenomenal business woman but also a mother whose kids are her first priority.

Anvi messages someone and went to her room where she and krish lives together.

Anvi - krish wake up now... It's 6 chalo come on.

Krish - five minutes more...

Anvi - you are already late we have to go for jogging now come on..

Krish - why are you behaving like Priya... Even she used to torture ram like this... Now I understand his pain.. Bechare Mr. Kapoor.

Anvi - what??

Krish realised what he said and shook his head and stood up from the bed and went straight to anvi to clear all of this mess which he just made...