The Harsh truth!!

Sorry in advance but please it's just the darkness before dawn

___________________________________________

Sun rays peeped inside the room through the slits between swaying curtains it was indeed a pleasure morning thanks to the rain of bombay and the lady in his arms whom he love dearly and will continue to do so....

Ram was admiring priya lying naked upon him his face was just barely left otherwise every part of his body was under her... She was holding him tight and ram understood her feelings behind that she doesn't want to leave him again want to held on to him till eternity ram was very proud that in these 5 years she has never betrayed her but she betrayed his love whether it was a loose night or anything but he was relieved that in this 5 years she was alone not with krish and even allowed him to marry his love of life she has also faced a lot in life he knew it and he know there are many things entangled in this story he has to find the truth now in these 5 years he hasn't just changed negatively but also positively he was aware of many things around him but kept them a secret as he was waiting for right time....

But now it's time to face the situation and do accordingly he has to be practical not emotional he has done a lot in these 5 years to just understand what was going around but he was just waiting for her but he didn't thought that she would have been on top of him now he was first time proud actually very proud being the loser because his wife and his only love was on top of him and he was shocked also but he also know there is someone who is helping her and he also thought it could be whether vik Or shubhu but right now he has some other works to do which are more important he threw priya on side not with very much force but he has to do it he was feeling like something was leaving his body he was dieing but he has to do it for the sake of their future ahead together and also he will take the responsibility of her child whosoever was his or her dad he thinks he hates the child but he is ready to do anything to be back with her.....

Priya woke up with jerk as soon as her bare back touched the bed she saw ram getting up from bed and wearing his clothes she was just looking at him and gawking him she covered herself with comforter and ram's back was facing her as soon as he wore his shirt and pant he turned around and smiled at her with a wicked smile and was leaving from there.... This seemed confusing for priya she was not able to understand him at all it was like something is not right around she called him...

Priya - ram!!

Ram - YES MS.. PRIYA SOOD...

Priya - what happened ram where are you going so early!!

Ram - well do we need to talk also ... About anything...

Priya - yes... About us our future...

Ram - well what about us and what future are you talking about...

Priya - ram seriously.... What happened last night...

Ram - well it might be regular for you having a so called loose night....

These words just these words pierced through her heart but here ram was dieing don't know how many times just ... It was enough for her. Her emotional side flew away she understood that there is something fishy with ram she but she was also not ready to hear these things from her they haunted her very much tears rolled down her cheeks but she tried to control them ..

Priya - ram you said you love me last night and want to spend your life with me but now what happened....

Ram - well it was not love ms.. It's called lust... And it happened..

Priya - but ram i knew love was there I could feel it around...

Ram - which you didn't felt when krish was around.. Hai naa
Now Priya just can't control she wanted to tell whole truth to him but she can't God knows what he will do if he gets to know that Ryan and pihu are his flesh and blood she can't live without them how can a mother live without her child... But but is ram like that no he is not her heart told her he will be angry on her but he can't hate and can never keep a mother away from her child he knows how much a child needs a mother as he always has craved for motherly love when he found it in meera he was happy but faith has planned turbulence tn their lives.... She betrayed him yes she even betrayed her daughter she was kalank on the word mother...