The similar story!!

Update on both stories feeling very happy today.

___________________________________________

Ram fainted in bri's hand while saying Priya......

Anvi - I think we should take him to the doctor.

Bri - relax relax anvi he is fine he will wake up in a bit but can you help me to lay him down somewhere.

Anvi - ya ya don't worry I have room attached to my cabin he can rest there but are you sure he is fine.

Anvi and Bri with help. Of some staff carried ram and let him relax as it was necessary and they came back to anvi's cabin there were thousand questions arising in anvi's mind and she knew who will answer them as ram can never answer them for her he will again pass out definitely...

Anvi - Bri tell me what is the reason off all this.

Bri - because of Priya and her family all this happened.

Anvi - what happened can you please explain me I need to know everything about his past to treat him further.

Bri told her the whole story what happened 20 years ago then 6 years ago and at last the worst part which happened 5 years ago.....

After listening all this anvi cried and so do Bri started wailing after seeing her they composed themselves...

Anvi - so now what is current status of his life.

Bri - he is broken.

Anvi - can I ask you one thing.

Bri - hmhmm.

Anvi - how did you married him then after knowing all this.

Bri - what are you gone crazy I am not married to him.

Anvi - sorry sorry I misunderstood all of it by the way how do you know him.

Bri - from college his gang was the best in college every girl was attracted to ram, vikrant and kunal but no one to adi as he was fat.. But me being me I fell for him..

Anvi - and then..

Bri - then ram saw me and adi staring each other so he made both of us comfortable with each other and adi proposed me and I agreed now I have a miniature of him karan.

Anvi - a happy story I wish everyone gets same.

Bri - what about you where were you all these years were you alright or not.

Anvi - I was on verge of death Bri but krish saved me.

Bri - why what happened dude??

Anvi - drugs happened Bri but he saved me helped me get out of it you are the one whom I am telling this no one knows this except his friend and now my friend.

Bri(teasingly) - so what is cooking up haan!!

Anvi - nothing why is everyone behind same thing.

Bri - okay okay call me at your wedding after all hum bhi to saali hai.

Anvi - of course of course let him first propose mee.

Bri - but why is he not doing it.

Anvi - because of his friend.

Bri - is it a love triangle noooo.

Anvi - it's not like that it's complicated I want to share her story with ram also so he gets motivated so for the next one definitely.