The Nightmare!!

Updating it late sorry for that
Enjoy reading guys.

___________________________________________

After giving a peck on pihu's cheek he ran away to ram and brinda while the three people came to pihu and asked..

The lady - Pihu who was he now?And what was it? Why did you take cupcake from him? What if you mom sees you? Haaann she will scold us.

Pihu - sara massi don't be tensed he is just a friend not like krish and anvi.

Krish picked up pihu in her arms..

Krish - what did you say little girl!! Not like krish and anvi and what is this just friend from where did you learnt all this haan.

Pihu - hmmm why should I tell you?

Anvi - leave all this I have to go.

Krish - where darling not now.

Pihu - see who calls her just friend a darling.

Everyone laughed except krish he felt embarrassed of what pihu just said..

Sara - you are too smart cutiepie.

Pihu - that I am massi.

Krish - okay okay tell me now who was he?

Pihu - he is karan and he is my best friend I helped him in his exam and he got me a cupcake from that Mr khadoos. Oh no no he is not Mr. Khadoos. Karan told me he has lost someone and he has been like that for 5 years khadooossss.

Anvi - okay okay I think your Mr. Khadoos came to visit me.

Krish - how anvi?

Anvi - actually I got a special request to check upon him I told them that I am busy but they insisted actually his friends he doesn't want to come and you know I can't see anyone in pain If i can help them. Like you hel.....

Krish - stop it now dear don't exaggerate and you know I don't like talking about past. You also did something very big for me you know that.

Sara(teasingly) - what she did for you tell us also. Naaa!!

Krish(tensed) - nothing nothing it's just nothing di!!

Pihu - why are you sweating handsome. Is Ac not working kyaa!!

Sara - chhre pe bara kyu baj gae krish.

Anvi - arre it's nothing di he can't leave without me even for a second that's why he is tensed and sweating.

Sara - don't worry jaldi tum dono ki shadi kra denge hum thik hai.

Pihu - yaayyy handsome ki wedding. Handsome I will dance the most okay and will eat so many chocolates. Then anvi aunty will also live in you house where I can meet her anytime.

Anvi - yes pihu but your handsome he will not agree to marry me.

Pihu - hey krish i hate you.

Krish - why cutie pie.

Pihu - dont call me that.

Krish - okay okay sorry but who said that i will not marry anvi.

Anvi blushed after listening this and ran away hiding her face to her cabin.

Krish - see she always runs like this what is my mistake in this pihu.

Pihu - i will ask Ms. Sood to handle her and you leave me i have to go now if mommy sees me here she will turn into old school teacher than and i can't handle her than.