BIG FAT KAPOOR'S WEDDING

___________________________________

Derek : thank you everyone from media to be here on a very short notice but i really thank you so as you guys know I have been handling this huge empire from past 4 years but I am not the one who owns it or runs it I am the guy who protects the guy who runs this in order to protect him and his family he was not coming on front page but now we have him so I would like to welcome Mr. Ram Kapoor yes you heard me right he is not just some random business man from India well he ain't random though but this vast empire is also owned by him.

Ram came up on the stage and smiled brightly towards everyone they were bombarding questions on him he just looked at them and went towards the podium to say something

Ram : hi everyone so I know you guys are in shock so might be my competitors but where I am today is only and only because of my coworkers they are not just my employees get that okay and now I wanted to announce and want you to meet someone so I firstly wanted to welcome love of my life, my everything, my first wife whom I am going to marry again in the coming week and she just agreed like few hours back... Oh done with my love life so please welcome Priya Ram Kapoor the founder of RK Industries and PK urbans...

Priya came up and ram ran towards her to get her with him holding her securely.

Ram : so now we are launching few new companies and merging few things up soon everything will be ready thank you very much for coming.

Reporter - Isn't she the one who murdered your sister is it a rumour or truth

Priya - well I didn't did it again one more rumour sorry to say but she was pushed accidentally by someone. And it's our personal matter too thank you.

Ram - well I would like to steal my wife now before she grabs your neck or something else and my kids also come up here and gets me strangled by her see you guys soon.

Ram and Priya went again inside the hotel and went to their room while Ryan, pihu and karan were playing somewhere.

Ram layed on priya's lap and she was roaming her fingers through his hair when he suddenly spoke.

Ram - what do you think priya about everything right now.

Priya - well sometimes it feels like a dream but then I see you and everyone around me it feels really good but there is this fear always that i might note loose you.

Ram - i love you and we will never be apart again whatever the situation be we will talk and work it out.

Priya - hmm i know I am thinking we should get Ryan, pihu and karan into some self defending and all it's important for them.

Ram - hmm yup they have a vast empire to handle now they really need to work hard and it is indeed needed because we are in America now and mafia runs here though.

Priya - hmm... I think so it is necessary

Ram - well I have derek for that.

Priya - and in India too.

Ram - that I will think about that but first let's get ready for some fun what say.

Priya - hmm okay as you say but they are just 5 right now.

Ram - at 7 we will start when they will be in first grade.

Someone knocked at the door and ram said come in and both pihu and Ryan came runnings to them and jumped on the bed beside ram.

Pihu - hey dada it was awesome

Ryan - indeed it was you know I bought two.

Pihu - one red that's mine and orange one yours bro.

Ryan - alright okay okay now no more discussion on this.

Priya - aren't you being to big Ryan be a kid for while.

Ryan - well I need to be a man now have to protect my sisi and more coming ones.

Ram - hey big boy don't make your mom cry like that see she has tears in her eyes

Ram hugged Priya and tears rolled down her eyes and she cried for a moment while Ryan and pihu were looking at each other not understanding what the hell was going on.

Pihu - mumma what happened.

Priya - nothing bachha it's just that mumma doesn't want you to grow up. She wants you to stay with her forever.

Ram - now I am also crying Priya please dont cry naa.. How will I let that karan take my pihu never ever.

Ryan - dad don't worry I will handle him.

Pihu - you both shut up okay.

Priya - yes they don't have feelings karan is such a nice boy and our pihu's best friend too.

Pihu - hmmm...

Ram - are you blushing pihu no way... This is not right at all I will kill him.

Ryan - dad I will assist you in doing such a holy task... Kill you will you be able to that... Bluff master haaa...

Priya - oooo that was hard damn hard man.

Ram - you don't know what is getting hard right now babe it's all in here.

Priya - kids why don't you guys go and sleep now it's late or you want moma and daddy with you.

Pihu - well umm we have to talk something so come Ryan.

Ryan - daddy please save me she will pull my hairs out and bite me please... Why I said that oh my god....

Pihu - come now let momma and dadda have fun like brinda bua said have fun guys...

Ryan and pihu ran out and ram and Priya were looking at each other and laughed hysterically of not knowing what to say further.

Ram suddenly grabbed Priya and kissed her to the next extent and firstly she was shocked but at sudden she gave in herself realising the situation is hard under her.

She shuddered his clothes of him the shirt somewhere the tie somewhere and in the process they didn't get to know when they were naked and ram gently put her down and started nibbling her mounds and she was in ecstacy now suddenly she felt something between her legs it was Ram's little friend falling over to grab what is his and ram looked at priya's face and winked at her and she pulled him up by his hair and kissed him to the next level and suddenly she held ram's hard big one and pushed it inside ram was bewildered seeing that and huffed at Priya.

Ram - you are out of control now Priya and I am too.

Priya - talk less work more..

Ram thrusts inside her and then it went up to hours and hours. Noises of their moans and groans filled the entire room which was quite hot. After don't know how many climaxes Priya was laying in ram's arms and was looking at him.

Priya - I never knew pregnancy sex is so much fun.

Ram - hmm I also never fucked a pregnant woman and don't mind me I want you to be forever pregnant like this only.

Priya - shut up okay.

Ram - hmm isn't what I didn't let you be whole night quite.

Priya - fuck I am sore now so done but I am wet again no way.

Ram - just one sentence and this shizzz.. Want more I am already ready.

Priya - slower one this time.

Ram - well let me make you cum on my fingers only don't worry it has been lot for you tonight already.

Priya - hmm I love you.

Ram - love you too and be ready to be mrs kapoor once again.

________________________________

Hey hey.... Bye guys see ya soon