LIFE IS RUNNING AHEAD

Start from the beginning

Ram - you run a NGO also Priya..

Priya - umm yup for women's who are facing tough situations in lives and have responsibilities of their kids too and somehow everyone is not educated so they can't do things what I do but I can support them and in turn they all are working in my clothing mills too I mean they wanted to do something in order to live life like respectable person and wanted to be independent so umm I just have to launch it also and for that I am going to cordinate with some top international brands.

Ram - which one though... I can help you out obviously... To launch to make a presentation it's clothing at last..

Priya - you were never into clothing business and aren't now also then how come you can help me

Ram - but I am a consumer and I know what a consumer needs and first place we need to assemble things and select areas we would be working in.. I mean men's ladies' Or like both...

Priya - well rough sketch is ready we are dealing in both the things actually we are kind of making clothes which are funky as well as subtle I mean it's kind of a fusion of funkyness with some simplicity... Like parents won't stop kids to wear those and kids will get the funky things printed on it like that things I hope you understood that...

Ram - hmmmm... Okay let's put this aside when are the things happening..

Priya - umm actually I just have got a confirmation mail from a company.. Though and you won't believe they are top notch at their work been on top in this field from past 4 years and I have been trying to co-ordinate with them as I want someone experienced in this field to handle things because I am not sure how things work I could fund it easily like not even it would harm my anything but what if it collapse due to lack of experience and I am myself first time in life would be handling a meeting as it is overseas and also umm I want this to be more of women oriented thing.. Not that I hate man..

Ram - I know you don't hate them... So cheesy na...

Priya - shut up rascal... But like I want set up and example can women's alone can do better things they don't just need men to be beside them... But definitely they need a hubby like you (pulling ram's cheeks) who is super cute.. Adorable and lovely

Ram - hmm want something mrs. To be kapoor...

Priya - you of course..

Ram - then what about a shower together haannn...

Priya(placing her finger on the chin) - have to think about that...

Ram - why think when your rammu is here

Saying this ram picked her up and went inside the room which he thought would be a restroom but to his dismay he ended up in a kids room....

And definitely one shouted

Pihu looked towards them and jumped on her place and threw her book on ram's fave which made him grump

Pihu - Ryan wake up bhaiyuuu... See bhoot bhoot...

Seeing the scene Priya was laughing immensely now and being irritated ram threw Priya on the bed... And Priya landed on the bed...

Pihu - mommy who is he... Mom what he is... Is it bhoot bhoot nooo way bhoot bhoot...

Because of continues shouts in the room Ryan woke up thanks to the great technology that the house was built soundproof

Ryan - what happened where is bhoot there is no bhoot bigger than you.. Pihu sleep it's just...

Ryan's mouth fell on floor seeing the person standing in front of them in whole glory with hands on in his pockets looking like a king but to ram's dismay he needed to know that Junior version of him is deadly..